Saturday, April 6, 2019

Page 174 - Antonio Banderas & His Hot, Wet Armpits!



Hola, fellow armpit lovers!  Recently, a buddy of mine brought a movie trailer to my attention.  The upcoming Spanish drama is directed and written by Pedro Almodóvar and entitled DOLOR Y GLORIA (PAIN AND GLORY).  One of the stars of the film is Latin actor, Antonio Banderas.  Let me tell ya, even at his current age the guy is still one hot hombre!


The opening scene of the trailer really got my attention and caused me to rewind, rewind, rewind.  In it, Antonio's character is meditating at the bottom of a swimming pool, with his arms outstretched, which causes his fuzzy armpit hair to float, like thick black angel wings.  It's quite beautiful and simply breathtaking!


I'm so happy the actor lets his pit hair grow out, not just for the role, but even in his everyday life!  (See photo below.)  I find full, furry pits, muy sexy!


Also in the cast are Penélope Cruz, Julieta Serrano and Leonardo Sbaraglia.


To view the sexy trailer for the film on YouTube, simply click the play button below:


So pit pals, what do you think of the pool scene and those hot, wet armpits?  Boy, I'll be very disappointed if my local cineplex doesn't offer the film in 3-D and IMAX. 😍


(Collage pics, plus photographs of Mr. Banderas, as well as the movie trailer and gif featured in this blog entry were all found online.)



I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .


NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

4 comments:

Karim said...

I love and need hairy and dirty armpits so much, but I missing heavy SWEAT pits !! Wety smelly Boyfeet and Boy pits with big sweat stains to see is the biggest enjoy for my tonguage . Hey Guys, I brought your dirty SWEAT and please send a mail to me^^ Karim 25 y.o. in western Germany +49 15115529337 also W'app HUGS

Enrique Henry said...

Thanks for checking out my blog. --- Wow Karim, you certainly are passionate for pits! Hope you find the perfect pair.

Karim said...

I hope so much for a guy really hairy and sweat, totally

Enrique Henry said...

Hi Marcel! I too prefer a hairy fellow. It's so sexy!