Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Page 224 - My Collection of Armpit Memes


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  I created some collages for ARMPIT-PALOOZA 2020, an online festival, held on Facebook, June 26- 28, 2020.  Well, as part of my art project I decided to put together some unique, pit memes!

Internet memes are popular and fun!  However, in my opinion, there aren't enough armpit-centric ones out there!  So just for kicks, I took a phrase from an existing meme, then gave it a sexy reboot with a delicious, pit pic.

Now, for your entertainment, here are a few I've put together.  (Included are images of the humorous, original inspirations.)


MY COLLECTION OF
ARMPIT MEMES



Original meme.




Original meme.




Original meme.





Original meme.





Original meme.




Original meme.




Original meme.




Original meme.  Naturally, I had to do a little word editing.




Original meme.




Original meme.




Original meme.




Original meme.




Original meme.




Original meme.


---  Well, Pit Pals, I hope the armpit memes made you laugh or at least smile.  Feel free to share them on your social media sites, or print and post them up on your wall!



(Pictures collected for the collages, as well as original memes used for this blog entry were all found online.) 


* * * * * * * * * * * *

Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!



Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or send a tip via PayPalvisit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillae #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarm #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #FitnessMen #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #armpitmeme #EnriqueHenry #armpitblog

2 comments:

Ajnt86 said...

Lol! Great job 😉

Enrique Henry said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Ajnt86!