Sunday, February 6, 2022

Page 281 - 4 FOR YOU: Radu Ionut


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  Here's a special feature I've been sharing exclusively on my social media feeds.  I've now decided to share it here, on my blog, as well.


"FOUR FOR YOU" consists of a mini-album, showcasing a guy who's made a strong impressions on me, mostly because of his eye-catching pits!  Within each small collection I post 4 pics: 3 displaying the hottie's underarms, and the 4th NOT showing his axillae, but rather focusing on another fabulous feature of the guy.

This particular album focuses on gorgeous model, Radu Ionut.

Pic #1

Pic #2

Pic #3


And lastly,... a pit-less photo.

Pic #3

**SWOON!**  How I love this soft look!  That face, that hair, those lips! 😍


BTW, for more photos follow Radu Ionut on Instagram@radu.ionut99 .

(NOTE: Simply click on the link.)


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Well, I hope you enjoyed this fun, mini-album.  I'll make sure to share future "4 FOR YOU" features here as well.  ---  Don't worry, it's no extra trouble at all.  Anything for a pit pal! 😘


(NOTE: The gif, clipart, plus the pit pics selected for this blog entry, including those used to create the collage, were all found online.)

Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!



Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one hyperlink site on Willow@enriquehenry100 .  ---  Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axila #axilas #sobaco #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #erotic #armpitshot #armpitworship #fitnessmodel #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #malemodel #4ForYou #FourForYou #RaduIonut #enriquehenry #armpitblog

No comments: