Saturday, October 8, 2022

Page 305 - "Go Ahead, But Make It Quick!"

 
"Dude, you know I'm straight.  Well anyway, go ahead,... but make it quick!"

Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  Check out the above image.

Hmmmmm?  To me, the guy in the photo wants the photographer to snap his pit pic.  However, he feels he has to feign any appearance that he's even remotely into it.  (Oh, he's into it!)  I imagine his girlfriend never looks at his hairy pitters that way.

You know, it's kind of exciting, having someone think a part of you is hot!  Even if you don't understand the appeal,... and even if that admirer is your horny, gay roommate!


Hmmmmm?  Of course, on second glance, another sexy scenario could be that the fella in the photo is frustrated.  His self-absorbed girlfriend keeps rejecting his pleas for her to try and satisfy his armpit kink.

Upon hearing his straight buddy's grievances, the horny, gay roommate volunteers to offer his pit-pleasing services.

Surprised, but nervously intrigued, the hairy, hetero hunk replies, "Dude, you know I'm straight.  Well anyway, go ahead,... but make it quick!"


Hmmmmm?  Both story lines are equally exciting and work for me!


[NOTE:  Images used for this blog entry were all found online.]


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:


Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me through 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.

#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #exhibitionist #hairyarmpits

No comments: