Saturday, October 28, 2023

Page 381 - "The Armpit Lover's Halloween Rhyme"

 

THE ARMPIT LOVER'S HALLOWEEN RYHME
"Treat-or-Treat,
Forget my feet,
Here's my underarm to eat!"


 ðŸŽƒ ðŸŽƒ ðŸŽƒ ðŸŽƒ ðŸŽƒ ðŸŽƒ ðŸŽƒ ðŸŽƒ


And now an explanation.

Revelers on All Hallows' Eve have been knocking on doors for decades, saying the famous rhyme, "Trick-or-treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!"

Well, upon reflection, I figure Halloween must be a great time of year for foot fetish folk.  They get to go around ordering others to smell their horny hooves.  It's harmless, smile inducing and considered socially acceptable to say.


Sadly, my fellow armpit lovers and I don't have a designated holiday season to unabashedly flaunt our fine fetish.  (Yet!)


And so, I came up with "The Armpit Lover's Halloween Rhyme", a little ditty for us to recite at our neighbor's doorstep this year,...  or at a party, the post office, the gym, the grocery store,... wherever and whenever the mood strikes! 😈


👻 ðŸ‘» ðŸ‘» ðŸ‘» ðŸ‘» ðŸ‘» ðŸ‘» ðŸ‘» ðŸ‘»

(Photos for this blog entry were found online.  The title pic is a parody collage I created using 2 photos, one of the trick-or-treaters,...


and the other of the happy, hairy hunk.)

His original photo.

If you want more pretty pit poses from the gorgeous guy pictured in this blog entry, make sure to follow him on X, formerly Twitter@AlphaR3turns .


By the way, I must inform you that he's a very charming, online Cash Master, so you may be constantly aroused and tempted to open up your wallet to get his approval. 💰


And hey, there's good news for all you foot fanatics!  He features stuff for you too!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!

"Hmmm, I may be loosing my head, and life savings,
over this AlphaR3turns
 guy and his hot pits."

Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish  #pits #axilla #axillas #underarms #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #hotguy #hairyarmpits #gayhalloween #AlphaR3turns #EnriqueHenry #armpitblog

No comments: