Sunday, January 28, 2024

Page 391 - Finding the Perfect, Late-Night Pit Pic


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  The following story is true.

It's 1:16 AM on a weekend, I'm horny as heck, and desperately searching online for an armpit,... or rather, a special picture of a man's pit that will get me "bursting with excitement" before I go to bed.


I explore all my usual social media sites for a fresh pit.  I check out Instagram, Facebook, MastodonX (formerly Twitter), Tumblr, and the fairly new platform, Threads.

FYI, Threads is an alternative to Twitter, but not as naughty. 👼


It's on Threads that I spot the guy!  Not just any guy, but THEE guy!  He's gorgeous!


I don't recall ever seeing him before.  The stranger is beautifully built, dark hair, bearded, oh-so confident, plus his face could launch a thousand wet dreams!  He ticks every one of my boxes tonight,... except for one: his pits are shaved!  ---  NOOOOOOO!!!!!

Don't misunderstand friends, I love all men's underarms, but right now I seriously need a hairy pitter for the job at hand!  But goodness, this guy is too hot to pass over!

I search through his feed to see if maybe I can find a photo that shows him sprouting lots of armpit hair.  Even if it's a much older post and his body appears not as muscular as in recent snapshots.  Blimey, I'd even accept a photo of him without the sexy beard!


The guy is a proud fitness buff, therefore there are several pictures of the handsome hunk flexing!  But still, little to no hair in the shared images.


I scroll and scroll, again and again!  Wow, he is too-too much,... but his armpits just aren't enough!


Even his sexy posturing can't do the trick for me tonight.  I blame the missing pit pelt!


In the past, I have,... shall we say, "strangled the cyclops" to many a man's shaven or even baby smooth armpits.  (Really, I have!)  But tonight, the one-eyed monster has a specific craving!

"Me want a hairy pitter!!!"

Pit shot, after pit shot, the Adonis is absolutely lovely to look at, but I can find the right photo.


Most days I'd be going gaga over the dude, but dang it, I need some fur in those underarms right now!  Lots and lots of pit fur, or I'll,... I'll,... I'll cry,... I'll scream,... I'll pass out!!!  That's what it feels like!  ---  I know I'm probably being over dramatic, due to my lack of sleep and recent lack of sex.

All over the World Wide Web, there are currently billions of other armpit selfies, by billions of other hot men, that I'm sure I could easily find with a simple click or two.  But, my heart refuses to exit my new man-crush's page.

Suddenly, the thought hits me, "Enrique, he's offering his armpit to the viewer, to armpit lovers everywhere!  That mean's he's offering his pit to you!  Don't refuse him, Enrique.  Give him what he wants.  Give him your attention."


Wowzah, that changes everything!  There's an immediate shift in my thinking! 😈

I quickly grab a nearby sock, scroll the page a bit more, and find the perfect photo of the model to satisfy Mister Cyclops!  ---  Ahhhhhh,...sweet release, at last!


Some minutes afterwards, I notice an Instagram link at the top of his Threads page, by his bio.  ---  How did I miss that?  ---  Out of curiosity, I click on it and visit the other, more popular platform.  The guy's Insta feed is packed with lots of content!  There, are several "new to me" pit pics as well as older photographs of him flexing, including a few from last year where he displays his hairy hollows!

I quickly press the follow button and saved a few shots as favorites to definitely use another night. 😁


Well, Pit Pals, I hope you enjoyed this little peek into my psyche.  I wrote the whole ordeal down so that you might get to know be better, and realize you aren't the only one with wild thoughts about men and their underarms.  However, please, oh please don't think me insane,... maybe just crazy for pits! 😍👃👅😈





Want to view more photos of the object of my late-night obsession, minus the brush strokes?  Then, follow fitness trainer Harshman Arora on his social media platforms:

THREADS@harshmanarora_

INSTAGRAM@harshmanarora_


[The photos and clipart collected for this blog entry were all found online.  Brush strokes were added to cover the Harshman's face solely for artistic and dramatic effect.]





Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch! 

"Me want more pitters!!!  More, more!!!"

Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish  #pits #axilla #axillas #underarms #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #hotguys #hairyarmpits #shavedarmpits #SockItToMeGuys #HarshmanArora #EnriqueHenry #armpitblog

No comments: