Monday, March 11, 2024

Page 398 - Check Out This Artistic Pit Pose by Kenney Mencher 🔥

 

Greetings, lovers of armpits and art!  Check out this artistic pit pose! 

ARTIST: Kenney Mencher
TITLE: Deep Breath Stretch
MEDIA: Oil on canvas panel

The artist in his studio.

In an interview, Kenney was asked, "What is it about the male form that inspires your work?"

Mr. Mencher answered, "I relate to the male body in a way that I cannot to the female body, politically, historically, and psychologically.  

The easy answer is comic books and classical art.  The male body is the heroic powerful body.  Male beauty is not decided by how smoothly airbrushed out and homogenized it is the way that women's bodies have been portrayed.  Male bodies are allowed to have character and are still considered beautiful."


Kenney continues, "I like to paint men who I have either looked like, wanted to look like, or look like now.  In some ways, every male I paint is a type of self portrait of an aspect of how I feel or have felt.  I understand the anatomy of the male body, the fat and the muscle, the hard and the soft and so I am inspired to get this down in paint or draw it.  

I mainly paint men because it helps me to accept and understand who I am and why I’m a vibrant sexual and powerful creature.  I’ve always painted men, especially homoerotic portraits of men, but galleries simply would not show the work.  When the availability of an online market became available, I was able to make the leap and paint the subject that inspires me the most without a gallery arbitrarily deciding what they would show."


[NOTE: To read the full interview, check out Kenney Mencher's fascinating profile on his website: kenneymencher.com/about .]


SOCIAL MEDIA


Make sure to follow the talented artist on his various social media sites:

INSTAGRAM - @kenneymencher

THREADS - @kenneymencher

FACEBOOK - @Kenney.Mencher

X (formerly TWITTER) - @KenneyMencher

TIKTOK - @kenneymencher

YOUTUBE - @kmencher

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links.


WEBSITE


For purchasing information, as well as special commission inquiries, check out the artist's website: kenneymencher.com .


ESTY


And for prints, as well as gift items like mugs and coasters featuring Kenney's art visit his page on ESTYetsy.com/shop/kmencher .


(All images used for this entry were found online.)




Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #gaylife #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillas #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarm #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #FitnessMen #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #homoerotic #hairy #art #gayart #gayartist #queerart #queerartisit #KenneyMencher #enriquehenry #armpitblog

No comments: