Saturday, October 12, 2024

Page 417 - "Pit Angel": An Armpit Love Song Parody

 

Greetings fellow armpit lovers!  Today, I posted the following angelic armpit image of Charles P. Semko to my social media sites as part of my regular feature: MY FAVORITE PIT PIC OF THE DAY.

Charles P. Semko

Along with the photo, I also added a few lyrics from the popular 1950's song, "Earth Angel (Will You Be Mine)".  However, being obsessed with men's underarms, I renamed it to "Pit Angel", and changed a few of the words.

I'd like to share the entire song with you here on my blog. πŸŽΌπŸ˜‡❤️

Press the YouTube play button to listen to the instrument version of the tune so you can sing along:



"PIT ANGEL":
An Armpit Love Song Parody


INTRO
Ohhh, Ohhh!


VERSE 1
Pit Angel, Pit Angel,
Will you be mine?
My Darling Dear,
Love you all the time.
I'm just a fool,
A fool in love with you.

VERSE 2
Ohhh, Pit Angel, Pit Angel,
Will you be mine?
My Hairy Honey,
Love you all the time.
I'm just a fool,
A fool in love with you.


BRIDGE
I fell for you and I knew
The vision of your love-loveliness.
I hope and I pray that someday
I'll be the vision of your hap-happiness.


VERSE 3
Pit Angel, Pit Angel,
Please, be mine.
My furry fella,
Love you all the time.
I'm just a fool,
A fool in love with you.

MUSIC BREAK (with Photos)





VERSE 4
Pit Angel, Pit Angel,
Will you be mine?
My Armpit Pookie,
Love you all the time.
I'm just a fool,
A fool in love with you.

BRIDGE
Ohhh, I fell for you and I knew, yes I knew,
The vision of your love-loveliness.
I hope and I pray that some sweet, sweet, sweet day
I'll be the vision, the vision, the vision of your happiness.


VERSE 5
Pit Angel, Pit Angel,
Will you be mine?
My Bushy Bubba,
Love you all the time.
I'm just a fool,
A fool in love with you.


🎹🎷🎸🎹🎷🎸🎹🎷🎸


Well there you have it, Pit Pals!  I hope you enjoyed my little love song to my favorite pit of the day.  An armpit has to be pretty amazing to be celebrated in song, and Mr. Semko's pitters surely qualify!

* * * * * * * * *

[NOTE: The photos of Charles used for this blog entry, as well as the clipart and gif, were all found online.]


Make sure to follow the heavenly, hairy hunk, Charles P. Semko, on his social media platforms:

INSTAGRAM - @chaz_semko

THREADS - @chaz_semko


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch.


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, visit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axila #axilas #sobaco #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #armpitworship #erotic #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairypit #hairychest #fur #furry #scruffy #scruff  #hairyarmpits #ChazSemko #thepowerofpits

No comments: