Thursday, March 29, 2018

Page 89 - My Pit Picks for March 2018


My Pit Picks for the Month

Greetings fellow armpit lovers!  If you've read my blog posting (Page 74 - My "Sock It To Me" Guys) you know all about my "Sock It To Me" list and the secret origin of the title.  Well, the list continues to grow.

I always like to reflect on my choices for the month.  March's group members were a nice mix of hirsute hunks and smooth gents.  I'm convinced that I don't prefer just one type.  I really enjoy a sexy, smorgasbord of pits.

Here are the hot guy photos that kept my interest for March 2018.  Included are names if known and a brief description of what appealed to me about their mouthwatering underarms.


James Alejandro: Unmistakably  Manly Pits


Levi Jackson: Jaw-Dropping, Tongue Attracting Pits


George Elliott: Seductive Pits


Nicholas Spalding: Ready for Butterfly Kisses Pits


Killian Belliard: Snuggle with Your Nose Pits


Anonymous: Ready for Wild Horseplay Pits


Caspar Oechsler: Ready for a Good Hickey Pits


Artyom Dubovik: Dapper Dude Pits


Shayne Cureton: Made to Nibble Pits



So fellow armpit lovers, do we share some of the same taste in men's underarms?  Please, let me know if anyone on this list ends up keeping you "company" on a long and lonely night.

Click on the following yellow links to view my previous lists of hotties: My Pit Picks for January 2018 and My Pit Picks for February 2018 .

For my current and ever growing "Sock It To Me" list of men visit my Pinterest board @ "Sock It To Me" Guys .  

(All photos for collage and individual pics found online.)


Visit my Pinterest page for more armpit entertainment @www.pinterest.com/enriquehenry100 .


Feel free to leave a comment below and share your own pit memory or fantasy.  Plus, don't forget to press the Follow button to keep up with my latest posts.

No comments: