Sunday, March 11, 2018

Page 84 - Wish I Had Those X-Ray Glasses: An Armpit Poem


Wish I had those x-ray glasses
That could see through women's skirts.
Not to spy on pretty ladies,
But to peek through men's sleeved shirts.

Just imagine, no obstructions,
Just the perfect armpit view,
Glancing past those fabric armholes
For a brief second or two.

Goodbye barricades of cotton,
So long, walls of jersey kits.
With my specs I'd peep with pleasure,
At clear views of manly pits.

See that hunk?  Are his pits bushy?
Does he trim or does he shave?
With such knowledge I'd go crazy,
And be prone to misbehave.

Am I twisted, am I pervy?
No, not me, I'm not like that!
I just love a manly armpit
And I'm curious as a cat.


---  Just a little ditty I wrote based on a daydream I had while ogling a hunk wearing a shirt.  The x-ray specs were advertised in comics I read when I was a kid.



As a bonus, here are some fun comparison pics of the hunky guys featured in my collage.  If you're anything like me, you prefer the photos on the right.


Juan Betancourt

Pietro Boselli

Vince Kowalski

Marlon Teixeira

(The gifs as well as the photos collected for the title collage and comparison collages were all found online.) 


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .


NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

Visit my Pinterest page for more armpit entertainment @www.pinterest.com/enriquehenry100 .


Feel free to leave a comment below and share you own pit memory or fantasy.  Plus, don't forget to press the Follow button to keep up with my latest posts.

No comments: