Saturday, April 14, 2018

Page 91 - Alec & His Online Pit Show

The Entertainer

No kidding, here's a true and intimate, armpit confession I've never shared before.

It happened one bitter cold and lonely Friday evening during the Fall of 2017.  I couldn't sleep, yet I was way too tired to go out and I surely didn't want to sit and watch endless, late-night television.  Eventually, I figured out what I needed was companionship.  So, for the first time in my life I searched online for a LIVE gay chat room, hoping to find a guy, not for physical stimulation, but for some kind of human connection that evening.

After sitting in front of my computer and surfing the Internet for a while, I found a fun, international, adult website providing LIVE webcam performances by men for men.  On the site viewers are allowed to watch for free, but pay money in the form of prepaid, online "tips" in order to see certain acts performed or to simply show appreciation.  In one of those hundreds and hundreds of chat rooms I came upon a very upbeat and talented guy who caught my attention.

The young man was happily waving his arms, dancing and singing to the old hit song "So Emotional" by Whitney Houston, while the music blared from the laptop by his side.  


(NOTE: Click on the above video to hear the tune on YouTube.)
  


There he sat, dressed only in his skimpy, cotton briefs, sitting cross-legged in the middle of his bed.  The camera's microphone was switched on so the lad's lovely and enthusiastic voice could be heard loud and clear by anyone watching.


In his profile he identified himself as Alec, age 23 with a "Twink" body type.  Wow, the guy was so slender and sexy.  His sweet, attractive face featured a little mustache and goatee.  Although he had no hair on his chest, his legs were very burly and when he raised his arms to flounce about, his underarms revealed a delightful, fuzzy growth of dark, succulent pit hair.

According to the viewer count on the screen, I was one of only two people watching the near naked cutie at the time.  (My guess is that most of the visitors to the adult website were checking out the more erotic and raunchy performers that evening.)

Alec noticed that a new spectator had joined the chat room and waved at the camera.  "Hello Enrique!" he greeted me over the boisterous music with a super, charming smile.  For a moment I was a little taken aback that he could see my name on his screen.  He continued his carefree, bed-top boogie until the song ended.  Then turning to his trusty laptop, he searched for another fun number to perform for his small audience.

As the next song began I typed a quick comment:
Hi Alec! I like your little song and dance routine.

"Thank you, Enrique!" he replied out loud.

In a moment of boldness I added:
I especially like your pretty armpits, Alec.

"Oh you do?" he grinned.

And may I say, I really like your fuzzy pit hair.




He instantly stopped dancing, then scooted up towards the foot of the bed to get closer to the camera and raised an arm for me, giving me a bit of a thrill.  Then, in an act of naughty mischievousness he stuck out his tongue and gave a quick lick to his underarm hair.  Well that unexpected surprise caused me to sit straight up in my chair.  Naturally, I sent him a generous online tip.  Alec heard the website's cash register bell ring on his end of the computer, informing him that he had just been tipped and by whom.  He looked at the camera and beam, "Why thank you, Enrique!"

I guess the silent, third-party voyeur didn't have anything to contribute since he wasn't typing or even sending a single emoji.  Eventually the shy guy left the room, leaving just Alec and myself together alone.

For over an hour we chatted and Alec played some of his favorite songs while he sang and danced along to the music with boyish enthusiasm.  I figured the young man would not be collecting funds on the site if he didn't need the money,  therefore I tried to tip generously and often with the conclusion of each song.  After each tip he rewarded me with a little armpit show and play, which drove me wild, wild, wild!  Nevertheless, I conducted myself like a gentleman the entire time, because in my opinion, Alec was an extraordinarily talented and sweet guy.



Towards the end of our session, he asked, "Well Enrique, since you're the only one online with me and you've stayed with me so long, do you have a special request for me?  Any request, you name it.  I'd do it for you and you don't have to tip me."

He got up on his knees and was ready to pull down his skimpy, briefs to show me what hundreds of men no doubt have clamored for and requested.

But I stopped him and made a different kind of request:
Sing something special for me, Alec.

His eyebrows arched up with a look of unexpected surprise.  My online buddy paused a bit to think, then he smiled, "Hey Enrique, what's your favorite song?"

My favorite song?  Well, it's "You Are So Beautiful".

I was sure the twenty-three year old had never heard the old, love ballad before.

"Ooooo, that's an oldie, but I know it," he remarked as he quickly searched and found the music on his laptop.  With the click of a play button the song's delicate, piano introduction began.  Alec stared directly through the camera at me and announced, "This is for you, Enrique."

(NOTE: Click on the video below to hear artist Joe Cocker sing the love song on YouTube.)




There still were no other clients connected to the online chat room, so Alec's performance was for an audience of one,... just me.



As the half naked stranger began to croon for me, my eyes filled up with tears.  Since I was a teenager I had let it be known to several people, including boyfriends, that "You Are So Beautiful" was my favorite song in the world.  Yet, this was the very first time anyone had ever sang it to me.  Alec's gentle voice and heartfelt performance melted my heart.



It was now about 4 in the morning and we both regrettably had to get some sleep.  He thanked me for visiting, then with a flirty grin, lifted an arm one last time, to give me a final peek at his fuzzy, lick-worthy pit.  I swooned.  He lowered his arm and blew me a perfect kiss, "Goodnight, Enrique!"

A few minutes later, my head finally hit the pillow and I laid there reflecting on the wonderful connection that was made online that evening.  It surpassed anything I could have ever dreamed of.

Since then, I made several attempts to revisit Alec's chat room.  Despite my best efforts I kept missing him, sometimes by a day or two and once by mere minutes, according to his chat room page stats.  After so many disappointing failures, I finally ceased my quest to reconnect.

Well, much time has pasted since I last searched for the pretty performer.  However, just on a whim, I tried looking for him again this past weekend.  His page states that he last logged in four months and three weeks ago.  Curious about what he was presently up to, I did some extensive, online sleuthing.  Low and behold, I found several sexy, online publicity photos he posted of himself as well as a few other LIVE webcam sites he joined.  Sadly, it seems like he had to make his act more hard-core, probably to attract new clients and tips.  Upon further examination, it turns out the sexy entertainer hasn't been active on the Internet, anywhere at all for quite sometime. (Sigh!)




Hopefully young Alec is living a happy life somewhere, madly in love, serenading a dashing young man who appreciates his outward and inner beauty.  And it's my fondest wish that his sweetheart gives proper attention to Alec's delectable, fuzzy armpits every single evening.


(Photos, emojis and videos for this posting were all found online.  Those are Alec's real publicity pictures, but I felt the need to add the masks.)


Visit my Pinterest page for more armpit entertainment @www.pinterest.com/enriquehenry100 .

Feel free to leave a comment below and share you own pit memory or fantasy.  Plus, don't forget to press the Follow button to keep up with my latest posts.

No comments: