Saturday, April 21, 2018

Page 95 - Behind the Scenes of PITS-BURG's Paco & His Brother-In-Law Paul

Paul & Paco
One thing I love almost as much as men's underarms is a fun soap opera.  Right now for PITS-BURG, I'm working on 3 ongoing, connected armpit soap storylines: the lustful novela of PACO & HIS BROTHER-IN-LAW, PAUL,the steamy story of TWINS DAVID & DARIO, plus the curious kinky tale of "CLIP" & THE BASKETBALL TEAM.  You'll find these online, fictional dramas posted regularly as part of my blog.

I enjoy reading the magazine SOAP OPERA DIGEST to learn behind the scene tidbits of my favorite shows.  So I thought it might be interesting to share a little insight into my sexy, soapy pit drama and its quirky inspirations.  In this particular posting I want to cover the story of the forbidden temptation between a sexy camboy and his hunky brother-in-law.

NOTE: You may first want to read PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#1) , PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#4) and PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#7) in order to catch up with this storyline.  ---  Simply click on the yellow links.



MY INSPIRATIONS:
The idea for PACO & HIS BROTHER-IN-LAW, PAUL came from a few things:

Number One - This hot, hot photo (featured below) which I found online!


The picture of his raised armpit alone is worth a thousand words or more.  In fact, if it weren't for this photo, there probably wouldn't be an armpit online soap opera of which to speak.

Number Two - A certain lonely night in the Fall of 2017, when I had a fun chat room encounter with a beautiful camboy named Alec.  You can read all about it on my blog posting: Alec & His Online Pit Show.  ---  Simply click on the yellow link.

Number Three - I've often wondered, "What happens when a seemingly straight guy becomes enamored with his gay brother-in-law?"  The reverse has happened to me in real life.  Now, I never had a thing for my sister's husband, however I did have a crush on a few of her boyfriends when I was a teen.  In fact, one beau and I had a little questionable, massage encounter with each other after he broke up with her.


MY "CASTING" CHOICES:
I always have sooooo much fun fantasy casting for PITS-BURG: AN ARMPIT SOAP OPERA.  The guys I ultimately select need to have several shirtless armpit photos available online.

So I had to decide, "Who would captivate the imagination of such a hunky, cyber-Romeo?"  Well, Brazilian super model Marlon Teixeira immediately came to mind.  In fact, he was my only fantasy choice for the role of Paco.


Male Model Marlon Teixeira

His pictures are flirty and sensuous, plus he always peeks my interest.  And let's be honest, who wouldn't want to spend all night  staring at sexy online photos of this seductive stud.


Check out Marlon's sexy interview video below on YouTube.  If you don't speak Portuguese you probably won't understand what he's saying.  However, trust me, you won't care about the language barrier after a few seconds of looking at this gorgeous guy and his yummy armpits.  ---  Just play the video below.




As for the fantasy role of Paul, it took me a while to find out the identity of the hunky model in the inspiring photo.  After days of several failed attempts at identifying him via online searches I was ready to give up.  Did you know, I actually toyed with the idea of using the chest and underarm images of a look-a-like double instead?  Fortunately, I finally found out who he is: French man Flo Mulot. 

Male Model Flo Mulot

In my opinion, the manly model, fitness buff and rock drummer Florian "Flo" Mulot has the IT factor.  He also possesses a tinge of "the look of longing" I was hoping for the character of Paul, the former pro baseball player turned car salesman.


Check out Florian's jam session with a buddy on YouTube.  The beat is sexy and would make a perfect soundtrack for the Paco & Paul episodes or simply for listening along while seriously admiring photos of Flo.  ---  Just click the video below.




THE FINALE:

Paco and Paul were the first characters introduced on PITS-BURG: AN ARMPIT SOAP OPERA and it has always been my plan that they be the last two characters featured on the finale, currently scheduled for this summer.  I'm excited for the weird and hopefully wonderful ending to the soapy underarm drama.



ANOTHER CAST ADDITION:



Lastly, here's a sneak peek at a hot fantasy character set to join the armpit soap.  He'll soon be interacting with Paco and Paul.  Can you guess who the "bad boy" character will be?


Well there you have it, my second behind the scenes look at PITS-BURG: AN ARMPIT SOAP OPERA.  What do you think?  I truly hope you're enjoying reading the stories as much as I'm enjoying writing them for you.

Interested in more naughty, soapy underarm drama?  Simply click on the following yellow links to read related stories: 

TWINS DAVID & DARIO
PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#2) and PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#5).

"CLIP" & THE BASKETBALL TEAM 
PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#3) and  PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#6) 


(All pics for the collages and photos for this posting were found online.)


Feel free to leave a comment below.  Plus, don't forget to press the Follow button to keep up with my latest posts.

Visit my Pinterest page for more armpit entertainment @www.pinterest.com/enriquehenry100 .

No comments: