Saturday, January 27, 2018

Page 72 - PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (Chapter 4)


Paco Suspected His Brother-In-Law, Paul, Was His Anonymous Online Admirer
So, I've been dreaming up a soap opera about guys with armpit fetishes who live in a small college town named Pits-Burg.  The town is known for its many craters created by a large meteor shower centuries ago.  Nowadays the more popular craters are found under the arms of its sexy, male population.




First read PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#1)  to catch up with this particular storyline.  Also, make sure to check out PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#2) and PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#3) for other related tales.

The story continues:

PACO & HIS BROTHER-IN-LAW, PAUL
Paco panics.  "Oh no, I gotta get out of here!" he says to himself, "I don't wanna face Paul.  How can I even look him in the face, now that I know his dirty, little secret!?"  The young man quickly logs off of his brother-in-law's home computer and rushes out of the study.  He makes it as far as the dinning room where the two run into each other.

Having just arrived from the car dealership, Paul is in his work suit and Paco is dressed casually in blue jeans and a white, tank top tee that reveals his firm and fuzzy armpits.  The men stare awkwardly at each other.  Paco is at a loss for words.  Just moments ago, he accidentally found out that Paul, his older sister's husband, is PassionatePascal, his anonymous online client on Pit Boys Live.  His most generous and flirty client.

Paul pulls himself together and greets his guest, "Oh, hey Pac-man!  Petra told me you were here.  She just left to meet up with some girlfriends." 

Paul started dating Petra some years ago, when Paco was a teen. Though the two were never close, Paul use to call him Pac-man, because of the youngster's love of video games.  The cute & clever nickname stuck and Paco cherished it.

Wanting to be a welcoming host Paul asked, "You hungry?  How about I grill up a couple of steaks out back for just the two of us?  I hardly get to see you."

Still stunned and not wanting his brother-in-law to suspect anything was wrong Paco finds himself replying, "Aaaah, yeah,... sure."

Paul loosens his tie and does his best to give a disarming smile, "Great, just let me change out of my suit."  He turns and walks away to the master bedroom.




After a minute or two of frozen panic, Paco comes to his senses and hurries towards the front door of the house, ready to bolt back to his apartment above the art gallery, downtown.  As he fiddles with the multiple locks on the door his mind races, "What am I gonna do!?  Does my sister know that her he-man husband has a thing for guy's armpits?  Should I turn around and confront Paul with the fact that I know his secret?  But could I somehow be mistaken?" 

"Hey buddy, where are you going?" Paul inquires, startling Paco.  He enters from the bedroom wearing a pair of athletic sweatpants, flip-flops and no shirt on at all.

Paco stammers, "Aaaah well,... I was just,... I wanted to get some fresh air."

Confused by the young man's nervousness he responds, "Soooo, let's go out to the back yard and get some fresh air.  It's more private and the view's pretty awesome there."

The view is also pretty awesome from where Paco is standing at the moment.  He's long suspected that underneath all those fancy sports jackets, his brother-in-law has been hiding a great physique and now Paco can confirm that theory.  The former pro-jock's body is a knockout for his age, or any age for that matter.  Another mystery has also been solved.  Paco's often wondered why Paul seemed to prefer to wear long sleeve shirts year round and now he's figured out why.  The conservative, car salesman has elaborate, "bad-boy" tattoos inked all over his right arm.



Paul interrupts Paco's thoughts, "Before we eat, why don't we go jump in the pool together to unwind for a while.  My younger brother, Peyton, has been staying with us for a while.  I'm sure you can borrow his bathing suit from the guest bedroom."

"Hey wait a minute," Paco thinks to himself, "Peyton, is gay and around my age.  Maybe he's been using the computer in the study and he's my anonymous, online admirer!  But what if it is Paul!?"  The young man's head is spinning.



"Come on, what do you say?", Paul urges, "The pool is calling."

Paco instantly imagines he and his hunky brother-in-law, outdoors, shirtless and alone behind the large privacy fence.  The quick glances at each other's bodies, the lingering stares at armpits, the temptations.  ---  No, as curious as he is, he can't betray his sister.  But what if he's wrong about Paul?

The whole situation makes him too nervous to think straight so he makes up an excuse, "Hey dude, I'm so sorry, but I,... I forgot I have to go to work."



Paul struggles to hide the look of disappointment from his handsome face, "Well, okay.  But hold on a minute.  Before you leave, let me give you something."  Paul walks back into the bedroom and returns with his wallet.  He opens it up and pulls out five, crisp, one-hundred dollar bills for the young man saying, "I know college isn't cheap and you probably have a lot of expenses."

The gesture is genuine and offered with no strings attached.  But Paco immediately turns it down, "Thanks, but I'm getting by.  I'm doing lots of odd jobs here and there.  I'm helping out at the gallery and I work the souvenir stand at the college basketball games on weekends.  So, don't worry about me, I'm fine.  Really man, I'm fine."

"Okay then," he says as he puts his money away and places the wallet on a nearby end table.  "Well,... goodbye Pac-man.  Hope to see you again soon."

Paco is now trembling.  His shirtless brother-in-law opens up his muscular arms and comes in for a farewell hug.  The young man is taken by surprised, but accepts the tight hug.  The two men hold the embrace for a long time.  Paco's hands rest firmly on Paul's strong, bare back.  He feels the strong man's chiseled, hairy chest pressed against him, wrinkling the fabric of his tank top.  Paco's nose can detect the faint hint of Paul's woodsy cologne, probably splashed on before he went to work earlier in the day, and even more appealing Paco can smell the intoxicating, masculine scent of his brother-in-law's bushy, underarms, warmed by a busy day at work.  A simple hug now becomes a thrill for the senses.  Neither man is in a hurry to pull away.


[TO BE CONTINUED...]




(Photos all found online.  In case you're wondering that's hot, Brazilian male model, Marlon Teixeira whom I've cast as Paco in my fantasy.  The hunky model I'm dreaming of for Paul is French hottie, Flo Mulot.)



Interested in reading more naughty soapy fun?  Check out PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#2) and PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#3) for other related tales.

For a convenient way to follow all the stories click "Follow" at my Google Collection entitled PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera .

Visit my Pinterest page for more armpit entertainment @www.pinterest.com/enriquehenry100 .

Feel free to leave a comment below and share your own pit memory or fantasy.  Plus, don't forget to press the Follow button to keep up with my latest posts.

NOTE: This story is entirely a work of fiction.  Any similarity to any persons (living or deceased) is strictly coincidental, and no identification of any kind with any such person is intended or implied.

No comments: