Friday, January 19, 2018

Page 70 - Knock, Knock! Raise Your Arm


Dial A Dude For Fun

Don't judge, but man, I'm so hungry for the taste of armpits that I just opened a Mega Mates phone dating account and recorded the following greeting:

"Hey gentlemen, my name's Enrique Henry and I have a kinky proposition for you.  You can actually keep your pants on for this one.

Here's what I'd love to do.  I wanna come over to your place and knock on the door.  You can answer with your shirt off or you may choose to wear a tank top instead.  We don't have to talk, heck you don't even have to tell me your name.  Just open the door and raise an arm behind your head, exposing your armpit to me.  The hairier the better.


I'll stick my nose in your pit, take a couple of whiffs then I'll give it a big wet lick or two.  I might even nibble on it a bit.  After a minute or two I'll smile and then leave.  No strings, no promises, just a few seconds of underarm worship from a stranger.  Interested?"


I don't know what will come of this, but it sure was fun recording the message.

Hey, if you're in the 210 area code, leave a message and let me know you're a fan .  I'm member #1169.




(Photos all found online.)

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: