Saturday, January 27, 2018

Page 71 - I Want Those Firm & Fit Pits!


As Seen In My Fantasies

So, the other day I was walking through my friendly, neighborhood Walmart when I came across a huge display, smack dab in the middle of the shopping isle, featuring boxes and boxes of AB FIT PRO.  The main picture on the front of every package was that of a good-looking guy sporting a stunning pair of firm & fit armpits, so of course the image stopped me fast in my tracks.  ---  I'm sure my shopping cart left skids marks on the floor when I came to a sudden, screeching halt.


Actual Photo of the Eye-Catching Display


Well, being the underarm lover that I am I didn't even notice the model's rock-hard, firm abs until several seconds later, after I practically created a big pool of drool on the floor in front of the boxes.  ---  Attention Walmart employees: clean up on isle 9!


Wow, the picture of those deep, cavernous pits took my breath away.  The only thing that could have added to their perfection would be bushes of dark, luscious hair sprouting out from those smoking armpits.

Forget firming up my abs, I need to find out if and where I can find ARMPIT FIRM PRO!  I  want to get deep, delicious, manly toned underarms, like the hunk on the box, with only 15 minutes of workout each day.  And you know how companies will sometimes offer a gift with purchase?  I would suggest ARMPIT FIRM PRO give a free bottle of honey to every customer.  It makes a sweet and fun coating for those yummy, armpit appreciation sessions.


For a few more glances of firm and fit pits check out the product video ad: AB FIRM PRO Video .  Believe me, I'm not trying to sell the item, I'm just promoting my favorite topic: sexy, male underarms.


(Other than the pic of the display taken with my phone's camera, all other photos and the video were found online.)


Visit my Pinterest page for more armpit entertainment @www.pinterest.com/enriquehenry100 .

Feel free to leave a comment below and share your own pit memory or fantasy.  Plus, don't forget to press the Follow button to keep up with my latest posts.

No comments: