Friday, April 20, 2018

Page 93 - The Sweeter The Pits!



Spring is here and the sun is starting to shining bright, here in my Texas hometown.  That means lots of guys are shedding their dress shirts and long sleeved tees in favor of cool tank tops.

Well, this week I went to the grocery store and got an eyeful in the meat department.  A hunky guy, who obviously works out on a daily basis, was shopping with his side-kick gym buddy for some steaks.  The handsome hunk was wearing a sexy, tight tank top with the popular slogan, "Sun's Out, Guns Out" printed across his barrel chest.  I swear I tried not to stare at his armpits as he reached into the refrigerator, but I had to find out if he had pit hair or not.  You see, it has been my observation that most muscle men with bulging biceps tend to shave off all their underarm hair.  However, to my delight, the buffed beauty had a bountiful bush hidden beneath each arm!  Hooray!!!



Then, later on in the week I received a message from a fellow armpit lover I met through Pinterest.  We had a discussion about sexy pits and sweat.



Our conversation, as well as the gun show at the store got me thinking about a new tank top slogan for those who enjoy showing off their pretty hairy pits and for their adoring fans, "The Hotter It Gits, The Sweeter The Pits!"

Just imagine running into a hot dude at the store who is wearing the kinky tee!  It would definitely be a conversation starter.  ---  And maybe, just maybe the beginning of a delicious exchange.

BTW, I know I spelled "gets" with an i on the front of the tank top, but "git" is an alternation of the word "get", dating back centuries ago.  I feel the words "gets" and "pits" do not appear to rhyme visually to the reader as well as "gits" and "pits" do.  (Guess it's the armature poet in me.)  Also, being from the South, I like the twang slang sound of saying, "gits."  Reminds me of friendly Southern waitresses saying the word "grits".

I probably won't patent the slogan so feel free to get it stenciled on all your sleeveless Spring and Summer wardrobe.  (And yes, you can choose to spell "gets" anyway ya want.)



Also, please, oh please, if you do actually use the slogan on a shirt, send me a photo,... with your arm raised of course.

(Pics for the mock tank top, the collage, plus photos of the sweaty sweeties were all found online.)



I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .


You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: