Sunday, March 25, 2018

Page 86 - PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (Chapter 6)


Clipping The Players' Armpit Hair Is His Job

So, I've been dreaming up a soap opera about guys with armpit fetishes who live in a small college town named Pits-Burg.  The town is known for its many craters created by a large meteor shower centuries ago.  Nowadays, the more popular craters are found under the arms of it's sexy, male population.



NOTE: You may first want to read PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#3) to catch up with this particular storyline.  Simply click on the link.

The story continues:


"CLIP" & THE BASKETBALL TEAM
It's early Sunday morning inside the quiet, men's athletic building of the college.  Clip unzips his large backpack and takes out a key ring full of various sized keys.  He unlocks Coach Harrison's private office, located next to the basketball team's locker room and showers.  Once inside he opens a filing cabinet and pulls out the electric razor he uses on the team members' underarms every first Monday of the month, which occurred just 6 days ago.  As per Coach's orders, clipping the players' armpit hair is his job.  This morning he is about to meet Theo, the latest addition to the team.  Since the new guy just transferred to Pits-Burg College as a replacement player, Coach Harrison has requested that Clip meet up with him early on Sunday morning, to trim his underarm fur before the fellow begins practicing with the team the next day.

As he spreads out a clean, white gym towel on the floor of the office, there sounds a loud knocking outside the metal gymnasium door.  "Right on time," Clifford thinks to himself, "the brand-new guy's off to a good start."  He hurries to unlock the closed door and is greeted by a beautiful, smiling face.  "Hey hi there, my name is Theo Duncan,"  greets the stunningly, handsome young man, holding a small toiletry bag, "I'm here to meet with the student assistant.  I think his name is Clip."


"Oh yeah, hi, that's me!  I'm Clip,"  grins Clifford as they shake hands, trying to hide his sudden giddiness at meeting the athletic Adonis.  "Come right in, I have everything ready in Coach's office."

"Theo"

"Say, do you mind if I shower first?" requests the good-looking undergraduate.  "The water line busted at my dorm building this morning and I'd hate for you to get up close and take a good whiff of me right now.  Besides, I'm sure you'd rather not use your clean clippers on my not so fresh, armpit hair."

Awww, but Theo was mistaken.  Little did he suspect that Clip's nose would thoroughly  enjoy the athlete's ripe, axillae bouquet.  The more pungent, the better.

"No problem, sure, go ahead.  The showers are just past the office.  I'll go get you a towel," offers the hot and bothered assistant.

"Hey thanks, man!  Oh and by the way, I brought my own shampoo and soap,"  Theo adds as he casually pulls off his t-shirt above his head, revealing a smooth, trim and sculptured torso and a thick, dark bush of hair under each arm.

Trying to contain his excitement, Cliff stumbles to the towel closet then takes out his cell phone.  He quickly sends a secretive text message to Gilles, the owner of the local art gallery: 

CLIFF:
Wowza!!!  New b-ball player showed up & hes drop dead gorgeous! 😍 Magnificent dark & bushy pit hair too!

There is no immediate text response from Gilles, so the happy student assistant returns and hands Theo a clean towel.

"So I've never met anyone named Clip before.  Is that a family name?" inquires the stranger.

"Nah, my real name is Clifford, but because of my unconventional barbering duties, I've been given the quirky nickname by the team," confesses the slightly embarrassed young man.  "It bothered me at first, but then it kinda grew on me."

Theo finishes disrobing, grabs a bar of soap and travel size, shampoo bottle from his toiletry bag.  "Hey Clifford, why don't you come sit nearby while I shower, so we can chat some more."




Clip eagerly, yet nervously, excepts the invitation from the beautiful, naked newcomer.  He grabs the nearest office clipboard to take with him in an attempt to look busy and official, just in case an unexpected visitor happens to come by and question the rather provocative scene.  Once seated on a nearby bench, the timid guy works hard to keep his eyes lowered and focused on the clipboard laying on his lap.

Theo enters the showers.  A waist high partition, designed by Coach Harrison to keep the boys from participating in mischievous activity, is now between him and Cliff.  The small wall hides any view from Theo's waist down, but leaves a perfect view of what interests Clifford the most: the new guy's succulent armpits.



Theo turns on the water and begins to vigorously scrub his velvet smooth chest with the soap.  He raises an arm behind his neck and lathers up the deep hollow of his underarm with the pleasant, yet alluring, peppermint scented soap.



In his time as student assistant to the coach, Clip has gotten up close and personal with dozens of hairy armpits.  However, in his opinion, Theo's pits are the most lovely he has ever seen.  It seems like a crime to trim off a hair of that lucious, underarm shrubbery.

In an attempt to distract himself, Clifford asks, "So where are you from?"


Over the sound of the shower spray Theo answers, "Well, I just transferred from a college up north, but I was born and raised here in The Burg."

"No kidding!?" Clip reacts with a smile.  "I grew up here in The Burg too.  In fact, I use to go to middle school with a guy named T.J. Duncan!  Are you guys related!?


"Hey that's me!"  a surprised Theo answers as he rinses the soapy suds from his body.  "T.J. is short for Theo Junior.  Now I just go by my first name.  No wonder you look familiar!  You're Clifford Sweeney, aren't you!?"

"You remember me!!??"  Cliff was shocked to be recognized by anyone from his past, especially since he use to be a husky, nerdy kid.  Immediately he begins to blush, because truth be told, young Clifford had a huge crush on young T.J., the middle school's cool, athletic cutie.  However, Cliff was too closeted and self-conscious as a kid to pursue T.J. or any other guy back in those days.

"Man, you use to always have some kind of crazy, money making venture going on, "laughs Theo.  "I remember you use to sell comics and trading cards to me and my middle school friends from out of your hallway locker."


"Hey, that gig earned me enough money to buy all my cool, athletic shoes," Clip adds with pride.

Theo recalls, "And if I remember correctly, you were pretty fierce on the basketball court, too."



"Yeah, but unfortunately as I grew older I didn't grow much taller,"  he laments.  "So now I'm on the sidelines helping out Coach Harrison and our amazing, winning team."

As his long-lost crush turns off the faucet and steps out of the shower Clifford quickly looks back down to the handy clipboard.

Theo curiously glances at the clipboard and begins to laugh, "Aaaa dude, I think your might need glasses, 'cause you're staring down at a blank sheet of paper."

Clip joins in on the laughter and looks up as the funny and likable student wraps a towel around his waist.

Once they enter the office, Cliff rests the clipboard and his cell phone on the coach's desk.  He goes to the door to lock it, makes sure the blinds are shut, picks up the electric razor and flicks on the switch.  Above the hum of the clippers he starts chatting with the newest team member to ease the awkwardness of the situation, "I think you're gonna like the college."


Theo raises his arm and Clip places his palm on the young man's firm, bicep to steady him.

The player grins, "Careful Cliff, I'm ticklish."

"Well buddy, don't laugh, because if you laugh I'll start laughing and I might end up shaving more than your pits," Clip jokingly warns.

With a sad expression Theo says, "You know, it's such a shame to have to say goodbye." 

"Goodbye?" questions Clip.

"Yeah, I've kinda grown attached to my pit hair," teases the charmer.

The two young men stand there giggling like little school boys surrounded by the buzzing sound of the awaiting clippers.  This was a pleasant change for Clip.  Usually the homophobic, basketball team players simply stand in stone cold silence as he barbers their underarms.

"Okay Cliffy, I promise I'll try to be quiet and stand still.  I'll be good, I'll be good," pledges the adorable athlete.

At this point Cliff has no doubt that the guy is acting very flirty.

With his arm still raised and his bushy underarm in full view Theo speaks again, "Just one more thing before I hush."


"Okay, just one more thing.  What is it T?"  wonders the barber.

"I'd really like for us to catch up.  So I was wondering," continues a bold Theo, "would you like to go grab brunch after the trim?" 

A wide smile of glee comes over Clip's face, then it's replaced by a look of dead seriousness.  He puts the razor down on the desk and begins to share with Theo, "Aaaaaa, about the trim,..."

Just then, the confession is interrupted by a loud, persistent knocking on the metal gym door.  "Sorry, no doubt that's Coach Harrison," Clifford correctly summarizes.  "He probably misplaced his keys again.  He's kinda been forgetful since the accident.  I'll be right back in a jiff."

As soon as Clip is out of ear shot a strange and humorous message alert goes off on his cell phone atop the desk.  It sounds like a Parisian can-can dance number.


Gilles

The text light's up the phone.  Curious about the funny French music Theo innocently glances over at the phone's bright screen and notices the message:

GILES:
Mon ami, just woke up and received your text. UR new b-ball player's pit hair is sure to bring in beaucoup $$$ !!! 😛

A look of shock and puzzlement comes over Theo's face as he wonders, "What kind of perverted scheme is Clifford up to!?  And what that heck does he want with my underarm hair!?"


[TO BE CONTINUED... AND THE ANSWER TO THE ARMPIT HAIR MYSTERY WILL FINALLY BE REVEALED!!!]


(Photos all found online.  Featured pics include cute blogger and YouTube grooming celebrity Robin James who I dream of for the role of "Clip" and gorgeous actor, model Nathan Owens, whom I'd want to cast as Theo.  Also shown is sexy actor Gilles Marini who would be perfect for the role of gallery owner Gilles in my armpit fantasy.)


Interested in more naughty, underarm drama?  Simply click on the following yellow links to read related soapy stories: 

PACO & HIS BROTHER-IN-LAW, PAUL

PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#1) and  PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#4) .

TWINS DAVID & DARIO

PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#2) and PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#5).




I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms.  Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .


NOTE: PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera is entirely a work of fiction.  Any similarity to any persons (living or deceased) is strictly coincidental, and no identification of any kind with any such person is intended or implied.

No comments: