Friday, August 3, 2018

Page 129 - WHATA-DELIGHT: An Armpit Poem


Here's a little ditty I wrote after a late-night visit with friends to WHATABURGER, a popular 24 hour burger joint in my home state of Texas.  While there I spotted a super hot hunk in a tank top.
___________________________

WHATA-FUN-NIGHT
At the all night WHATABURGER with my besties as we ate.
WHATA-DELIGHT
When I saw him make his entrance, very gorgeous, very straight.




WHATA-HOTTIE
Dirty blonde hunk, in a tank top, baring arms and furry pits.
WHATA-NAUGHTY
Out in public, causing wet dreams, causing me to loose my wits!




WHATA-FINE-BOY
Early twenties, sure and cocky, smold'ring looks with boyish charms.
WHATA-REAL-JOY
Just to watch him, oh those biceps, oh those bushy underarms.




WHATA-FLAUNTER
Oh the feelings, that his sweet pits stirred and rocked inside of me.
WHATA-TAUNTER
Each extension, every movement, brought a peek of ecstasy.



WHATA-PLEASURE
Saw him strutting to the self-serve, soda fountain for some pop.
WHATA-TREASURE
Just to watch him grab that cup lid, when he stretched my heart did stop.



WHATA-COOL-BREAK
Near our table, sat the pretty, tank topped armpit-flashing dude.
WHATA-HEARTBREAK
Had to get up, had to exit, 'cause we finished all our food.





(Photos for collage and pit pics all found online.)



Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @www.pinterest.com/enriquehenry100 .

Feel free to leave a comment below and share you own pit memory or fantasy.  Plus, don't forget to press the "Follow" button to keep up with my latest posts.

No comments: