Saturday, August 18, 2018

Page 132 - Super Gruber: What a Guy!


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  Allow me to introduce a rather superb man!  The guy is super handsome, charming and funny, he sings, plus he has a pretty pair of pits!  Actor BJ Gruber is perfect, fantasy fodder.  


I first noticed him featured in a sweet, dog food commercial on TV.



Recently, I've been watching two web series the hunky actor stars in: DADDYHUNT and THE QUEENS PROJECT.  Let me tell ya, I just can't get enough of the guy.  He's rather SUPER,... man!



In case you've never heard of or seen him before, here are a collection of armpit pics and gifs, as well as a couple of videos for your pleasure.  If you get to know him, I'm sure you'll have a crush on BJ Gruber too.












With THE QUEEN'S PROJECT costar & writer Ken Arpino

Still frame from THE QUEEN'S PROJECT





The most memorable scene from DADDYHUNT happened in Episode 2, where BJ Gruber's character has a brief workout before his first Daddy date.  ---  Soooooo sexy!!!  If you're an armpit lover like I am you'll rewind, over, and over, and over!  Click the play button to check it out for yourself.


Next, here are a couple of personal training tips from BJ on his YouTube site.  Just wait until 0:31 seconds and 0:38 seconds.  Wow, what beautiful pit shots!



Now, get ready to sit up and take notice at 2:08 seconds!


So armpit lovers, I'm hoping you too become fans of his adorable Adonis.  When you check out his web series I'm sure you'll be like me and appreciate that the wardrobe directors keep putting BJ in tank top shirts.  Those underarms are wayyy too pretty to hide.


Wanna smile, wanna laugh and see what all the fuss is about?  Simply click on the yellow links to visit YouTube and see DADDYHUNT , plus the latest series THE QUEEN'S PROJECT .  ---  You can thank me later. 😊


(All photos, gifs and videos were found online.)


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me through 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.

#armpits #gay #gayarmpitlover #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hairyarmpits #DaddyHunt #BJGruber