Saturday, February 9, 2019

Page 163 - Valentine Flashcards for Armpit Lovers


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  I've created some "Armpits Are Greater Than..." flash cards as visual aids for my sweetie, in case he's wondering what I want for Valentine's Day.

Feel free to print the images and use them for your sweetheart as well.










____________________________________

Well, Pit Pals, I hope you enjoyed this special photo blog entry.  Now, your wish list may differ from mine.  However, I'm willing to bet it's not too dissimilar. 😜


(Collage pics and clip art used for this blog entry were all found online.)



I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me through 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.

#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hairyarmpits #hotguy #armpitlicking #GayValentine

No comments: