Friday, May 10, 2019

Page 176 - I Want To Be Joey's First Armpit Lover


His name is Joseph.  I call him Joey.  We live in different states and we've never met in person.

He reached out and messaged "hi" to me one day, by way of one of my social media sites.  Well, it turns out we both are into guys and we both get turned on by men's armpits.  He's in his twenties, and I'm,... well,... not in my twenties. 😉  Besides the gap in our ages, the biggest difference between us is that I've had guys play with my pits before.  Sadly, no one has played with his yet.


So is it crazy that I want to be his first?  The first guy to touch his armpits.  Not because it's unexplored territory, but because I want Joey to experience the joy of pit love from someone who cares about him.  I think it's also important for him to receive generous attention from a man who enjoys giving pit love, not just receiving it.



Online, my pal Joey seems a tad bit introverted.  It concerns me, 'cause I too was shy when I was younger and I ended up settling for guys simply because they paid attention to me.  Quite frankly, there were several men to whom I should have never even given the time of day.  Many of them were selfish cads who were always in a hurry.  They were rascals who had only one thing in mind.  Worse, most of these fellas lacked creativity in the boudoir.  ---  Oh the nerve of those boors!



Well, if Joey and I were to ever meet in person, I'd whisper into his ear and ask if he wanted some armpit affection from me.  If so, we'd take our sweet, sweet time.  I'd get very creative!  And should he want to returned the favor I'd welcome it, but it wouldn't be necessary.  ---  The evening would be about fulfilling his pit dreams and meeting his pit needs.



Then, years later, if someday he ends up married, but his husband is not into pit play, Joseph can reminisce and recall the hot pit passion we shared, if but for one night.  And maybe, just maybe it will bring him some consolation.  ---  To loosely paraphrase the British poet, Alfred Lord Tennyson, " 'Tis better to have had your pits loved but once, than never to have had your pits loved at all."


Yeah, I know this post is a little quirky and out there.  Yet, it's how I'm feeling tonight, as I think about my bashful, online bud, Joey,... and his beautiful, lonely armpits.




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Full discourse: Joseph is not his true name.  I didn't want to embarrass my friend by publishing his real identity.

Also, that's actor/model Christian Raynes under all those paint brush strokes.  (He's revealed in the photo below.)  To me, the ravishing Mr. Raynes best represents my online buddy.  I added the "masks" to the pics for a sexy, kinky effect.  Why?  Well, in case you don't know, I love a good tease. 😘



(Clipart, brush strokes and all photographs used for this blog entry were found online.)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!

On the wall are the Progress Pride Flag
and the Armpit Fetish Flag.

Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one hyperlink site on Willow@enriquehenry100 .  ---  Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillas #sobaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #erotic #armpitshot #armpitworship #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #EnriqueHenry #armpitblog

No comments: