Saturday, May 18, 2019

Page 177 - "I'll Do It On My Own": An Armpit Poem


Greetings armpit lovers!  Well, as usual, I'm a little frustrated tonight.  So, I decided to refocus my energy and write some underarm poetry to express my pent-up feelings and also confess what has become my nightly ritual.  Hope you enjoy my silly sonnet.




I'LL DO IT ON MY OWN
Again, tonight I stand
Before the looking glass,
My sweetie does not suck armpits,
He says he'd rather pass.



Here at the restroom sink,
I brush and rinse my teeth,
Then shuck my shirt, lift both my arms,
And lick them underneath.


I lap my furry tufts
Of overgrown pit hair,
I stretch my tongue as far I can
And preen myself with care.


My sweetie's sound asleep,
While I stand here alone.
Since he won't give my pits some love,
I'll do it on my own.


---  Well, pit pals, I hope you don't have to go to bed this evening without someone giving you the proper armpit attention you crave.  If so, well,... I have a very wide mirror that I'm willing to share.  (After all, misery does love company.)



(Collage pics, clip art and photographs used for this blog entry were all found online.)



I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .


You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

No comments: