Friday, June 7, 2019

Page 180 - Join The (Pit) Party: Oh, That Hot HIMS Commercial


Greetings armpit fans!  Hey, have you seen that new, sexy, PIT-tacular television commercial for HIMS?  The title of the ad is "Join the Party" and boy, what pit lover wouldn't love to join those showering hunks for some good, clean fun?  (I've included a link to the entire ad, later in this entry.)



But first, FULL DISCLOSURE: this is not an advertisement for any product, I'm just blogging about an arousing, armpit related commercial I saw on television.  I have no association with the company, I have not purchased the items, nor do I profit from their sales in anyway.



Well, the ad promotes hair loss solutions for a more youthful customer.  Therefore, this TV spot is not your father's hair loss commercial.  Although the advertisement is short, it's very sexy and oh so sweet! 😋



The commercial isn't posted on YouTube yet, however you can view it in its entirety on iSpot.TV athttps://www.ispot.tv/ad/dvBj/hims-shower#  or by simply clicking the yellow link below:



All the men in the shower scenes are fine, fine, fine specimens!  However, I must admit, the first guy to appear in the ad (pictured below) certainly got my attention right away with his playfulness and pretty pits!  Yum!!!



So pit lovers, are you just as crazy about the TV spot as I am?  I'd love to find out what you think.  In fact, I'd love for you to share any thoughts you may have on the subject of men's armpits.  I'm a big fan, as I'm sure you are too.



(Collage pics, gif, video links and photographs used for this blog entry were all found online.)

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: