Saturday, June 15, 2019

Page 182 - Armpit Salad?


Greetings armpit fans!  So, according to various studies, our sense of smell has a stronger link to memory and emotion than any of our other senses.  As you might guess, I read a lot of online posts by men with underarm fetishes,... and I do mean A LOT!  I've noticed that the most popular request a pit loving guy will make is for his reader to come close and sniff his smelly pits (i.e. his pit musk, his natural perfume, his man stink.)

I don't think I've mentioned this before, but I usually take two showers a day: one right after I wake up in the morning and another later, when I get home from work.  I apply underarm deodorant in the AM, but do not apply any type of antiperspirant for the evening.  ---  Between you and me, I happen to like my masculine, fragrant bouquet.



On a recent day off, I skipped my morning bathing-plus-deodorant routine and went the entire day free from body soaps and scents.  Before going to bed that night, I realized that I needed to bathe, since I had developed a mighty, fragrant odor.  You see, I don't sleep alone, and unfortunately, my sweetie abhors super pungent odors.

Well, I regularly tend to give my pitters a whiff before I shower.  You know, just for kinky kicks. 😊  However, that evening when I inhaled, I got a nasal blast from the past!  My armpit funk brought back memories of me eating raw salad greens!  That's right, NOT me smelling sensual sandalwood, NOT me dining on expensive gourmet cheese, but me eating raw salad greens!  ---  Don't get me wrong, I like eating salads, and I enjoy the way they smell.  However, I'm not sure just how sexy and alluring salads can be.


"Come on Baby, bring on the greens!"

My pits had never gotten that reaction from my nostrils and brain before.  Of course, I was curious and had to take a taste test or two, (or more,... who's counting).  Strangely, my tongue didn't quite register the same memory as my nose.  ---  My taste buds were happy, they just weren't craving to add seasoned croutons and dressing.


So, now I have a couple of questions?

Number 1 - Are there any of you guys out there on the Internet interested in sampling robust, raw salad greens?

Number 2 - Would anyone like to offer some zesty Italian for my salad?...


Heck, I'd even welcome a good creamy Ranch!


Lastly, number 3 - Does your underarm aroma remind you of a certain raw veggie or food?  If so, I'd love for you to let me know in the comment section below.  You better believe I'll run down to the corner grocery store and start sniffing the produce in the vegetable section until I find your sexy stink and bring it home!



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So pit pals, did you enjoy the pics of the Kraft Zesty Guy?  If so, press the play button to check out a brief compilation of his "Let's Get Zesty" salad dressing commercials on YouTube:


Plus, view an interesting GOOD MORNING AMERICA segment on the Zesty Guy, by clicking the following yellow link: "Zest" Sells: Kraft Model Goes Shirtless .


---  Images used for the collage, both videos, clip art photographs, as well as the print ad pics of hunky, actor Anderson Davis (a.k.a. the Kraft "Zesty Guy"), were all found online.


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

2 comments:

Billy Belcher said...

I sure am ready for a good ARN PIT SALAD .
Plus the arm pit too licking and sucking on those thick hairs .

Enrique Henry said...

Hey Billy! Not only are they delicious, they are low in calories!