Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Page 187 - The Bored Farmer's Armpits


Howdy, armpit lovers!  Recently I came upon an article about a sexy, short film entitled, THIS BORED FARMER.  The flick is by by Alfredo Tirado, with stunning photography by Johnny Lopera.  It features gorgeous model Francesco Soave.

[To read the article and see additional photos visit: Fashionably Male's "This Bored Farm" Article . Simply click on the yellow link.]


Francesco Soave

The subject of the movie is a lonely, scantly clad farmer.  He wanders around the field and barn, attempting to do chores, and at one point, the shirtless stud lies down in a meadow.  Not much of a plot, but "well doggies", the hunky star of the picture certainly keeps your interest!  Plus, the cinematography is breathtaking!


So, what kind of crop does the farmer plant? "Beets" me. 😊  ---  However, I must say, it is the opinion of this reviewer, that the sexy, bored agriculturalist certainly knows how to get my excitement growing! 😍


THE BORED FARMER'S DAILY ALMANAC
Now, here are a few black and white pics of Farmer Francesco stretching his muscular, hard-laboring arms throughout the day.  ---  E - I - E - I - Oh, Baby Baby!!!






So, are ya'll liking what ya see so far?  Then check out the sexy film (in 2 parts) on YouTube.  All ya gotta do is press the play buttons.

THIS BORED FARM (Part I)



THIS BORED FARM (Part 2)




Whew!  Well, I reckon it's time to hit the hay and dream of some exciting activities for tomorrow.  Or maybe the excitement's just beginning?


Goodnight, pit pals!  Goodnight, sheep!  Goodnight, Franceso Boy!



(Collage pics, gif, YouTube videos, and photographs used for this blog entry were all found online.)


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.


Feel free to leave a comment below or share a memory.

No comments: