Friday, July 26, 2019

Page 191 - My Birthday Wish: Armpits!


Greetings, armpit lovers!  Well, this week is my birthday and I'm not sure how I'm gonna celebrate it just yet.  However, while I was contemplating an intimate get-together with my male friends, I began composing a song in my head.  ---  Now, I don't have to tell you, the lyrics turned out to be all about armpits.



Here's the birthday ballad I came up with.  It's sung to the tune of "Happy Birthday to You".



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Happy birthday to me,
Don't want cake or candy;
Let me gawk at your armpits,...
Raise your arms, let me see!


Is your pit hair wispy?
Is it thick and bushy?
Are your armpits clean-shaven?...
Won't ya please indulge me?


Let me take in the view,
For a moment or two,
Be a friend, let me ogle!...
Bro, it's what I'm into!


Happy birthday to me,
You allowed me to see!
Thanks for granting my wishes,...
Now, ya got me horny!



* * * * * * * * * * *

---  Well, there you have it!  I hope you enjoyed my silly little b-day ditty.  So, armpit lovers, will you be making the same wish when it's your time to blow out the candles?  Or have you been so good that your wish has already been granted?


(The traditional "Happy Birthday to You" song is credited to American sisters Patty and Mildred J. Hill.  Images collected for the collages, as well as the pit pics use for this blog entry were all found online.)




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a birthday coffee, visit my all-in-one hyperlink site on Willow@enriquehenry100 .  ---  Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillae #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarm #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #shavedarmpits #sniff #lick #EnriqueHenry #armpitblog

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best song ever

Enrique Henry said...

Awwwww, thanks for the encouraging comment! Glad you like it.

Karim said...

Happy birthday boddie

Enrique Henry said...

Hey Karim! Thank you so much for the nice birthday wish!