Sunday, October 20, 2019

Page 194 - Begging for Attention: Adam Nicklas' Armpits


Greetings armpit lovers!  I was feeling kinda lonely and rather concupiscent this weekend, so I asked Marty (my hairy, hunky online buddy) to pick a man's underarm pic that turns him on, in order that I may appreciate those armpits as well.  You see, I get soooo aroused knowing which pit picture turns another guy on.

Well, Marty sent me the following photo of male model, Adam Nicklas and responded, "All yours Quique!"

Adam Nicklas

Wow, what a perfect selection!  But of course as usual, I had to do some obsessive pit detective work and find additional photographs of Mr. Nicklas and the sexy underside of his shoulder joints!

After several hours of online research, I've collected 30 more perfect pit pics of Adam that I thought I'd share for your viewing pleasure: 1 sexy covered armpit pose and 29 photos revealing his handsome, hairy hollows!  ---  Boy, his pits are just begging for some attention.  All yours, pit lovers!






































Well, fellow pit pals, I hope you enjoyed perusing my gallery of Mr. Nicklas and his beautiful underarms.  Please feel free to share with me any pretty pit pics that stimulate your senses.  ---  But now if you'll excuse me, I have a sock waiting with Adam's name on it.


(Pictures collected for the collages, as well as the pit pics use for this blog entry were all found online.)

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: