Saturday, November 2, 2019

Page 197 - "Mail Me Your Pit Hair"










Now all I gotta do is make a few copies, locate some envelopes, buy stamps and find out the addresses of the following hot guys, who all happen to have hairy armpits:


Ryan Williams

Josh Wald




Nguyen Duy Hai






Adam Caldera

Dror Griat



I must remember to buy self-adhesive stamps.  Want to save my spittle in case any of these guys decide to deliver their trimmings in person.  I'll need all the moisture I can conjure up in order to lap up those hairy hallows!




(Pictures collected for the collages, as well as the pit pics use for this blog entry were all found online.) 


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love how crazy passioned you are! We should be neighbors
Great blog!
- BR fan

Enrique Henry said...

Hey fellow armpit lover! Me and you as neighbors!? Oh what fun!!!