Saturday, April 4, 2020

Page 216 - The Armpits of Bruno Baba: "El Papacito"


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  Boy, have I got a man for you!  His name is Bruno Baba.  He also goes by the self-proclaimed nickname, "El Papacito".

I first encountered a photo of the hunk while searching for hot, pit pics online (see image below).  His hairy underarms, gorgeous body and sweet face immediately got me hooked!  I had to find out more about this Bruno babe!


And I did!  Turns out, the guy is not only good looking, but he's lovable, fun and silly, plus he encourages fans to take on life in very positive ways.

Click the video play button to see a quick video of Bruno explaining the delicious requirements to being a papacito.



You wouldn't believe, the countless hours I've spent on my computer looking for more of his pit poses.  Fortunately for armpit lovers everywhere, the guy has posted a plethora of them online.  ---  Wow, I simply adore seeing images of Bruno! 💓




I must confess, I think I would actually weep if I met Bruno in person.  You see, I tend to cry at art museums whenever I see a breathtaking work of art that moves me!  (Yup, it's happened in public on several occasions.)



Let me tell ya, Bruno Baba certainly moves me!  ---  Oh, and if he ever let me touch his face (or in my wildest fantasies, his pits) I'm sure I'd bawl like a baby.



Here are a few favorite outdoor photo shoots featuring the adorable Adonis.  ---  Boy, I can just imagine the looks on the faces of each passerby, as he or she spotted the shirtless dreamboat out and about flexing his taco and burrito!  Not to mention them drooling over those delectable, hairy hollows! 😮







The images of Bruno hanging out in his habitat are are always fun!  Who wouldn't want to be stuck at home with his cuddly cutie? 💕







This is one of my favorite Bruno pit pics!
---  
Huba-huba!!


Okay, and then there are those breath-taking, bath time pit pics!  ---  What no loofah for those armpits?  Will a willing tongue do? 😋








Now I don't know about you, but my favorite pit pics of Bruno are the ones that include his dazzling smile, like this one!  ---  Swoon!!! 😍




Wanna see Bruno in action?  Well, here are a few of my favorite videos showing Bruno's pits and his fun personality.  Simply click on the YouTube play buttons to view.



Should Men Shave Their Armpits?





Shirtless Model Shows His Morning Routine




How To Look More Attractive:
5 Tips To Be More Attractive




So pit pals, if you're like me, you're gonna NEED your daily fix of Bruno!  So, here are 5 easy ways to bring El Papacito regularly into your life.

(1.)



Follow Bruno Baba on Twitter.  He tweets on a regular basis. Just click: Bruno Baba on Twitter .


(2.)


Or if you prefer, follow him on Instagram at: Bruno Baba on Instagram .



(3.)


How about purchasing some merch from Bruno's clothing line?  Simply click on the following link: Baba Fit Clothing .  There you'll find t-shirts, tank tops, hats, hoodies, swimwear, exercise shorts and more.


[Full disclosure: this is not a commercial, I'm just blogging about a clothing line of interest.  I have no association with the business, nor do I profit from its sales in anyway.]



(5.)



Finally, you simply must subscribe to his hilarious YouTube channel.  Go to Bruno Baba on YouTube .  You'll see lots of shirtless clips, fun tutorials and plenty of eye-popping armpit shots!  😍😄😘

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So pit pals, I hope you enjoyed this little Bruno-fest!  As you can tell I am obsessed with El Papacito.  However, not just with his looks and armpits, but with Bruno as an entertainer and as a person.  ---  I must say, in these uncertain times of darkness, he has been a bright ray of sunshine to my daily life. 🌞


(Pictures collected for the collages, as well as the pit pics, clipart and videos used for this blog entry were all found online.)



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Facebook @EnriqueHenryArmpitLover or on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .



NOTE: Click on the yellow links to get to each site.

6 comments:

PitsBoy said...

Thank you for curating this fine collection of pit photos ;)

Enrique Henry said...

You're welcome, PitsBoy! And thank YOU for checking out my blog. 😘

Michael Shuttleworth said...

I've been 'enjoying' his delicious hairy armpits for a long time. I'd love to get my tongue in them that's for sure!

Enrique Henry said...

Hey, Michael! Your tongue has good taste! 😊

Thanks for checking out my blog. 😘

Anonymous said...

Cool

Enrique Henry said...

I agree! Cool pics of some totally hot pits! Thanks for checking out my blog! 😘