Saturday, April 11, 2020

Page 217 - Hippity-Hoppity, Armpit Hunks


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  Tell me, is there anything sweeter than a cute bunny?


Oh yes, you're right,... male armpits ARE sweeter!


Julian Gabriel Hernandez

But, what if we combine a cute bunny with sweet, male armpits!  Now that's worth a whole basket full of "ooohs" and "ahhhs"!


Wow, I'd love discovering goodies under those bushes!

For your pleasure (and mine) I've put together a photo collection of Bunny Boys displaying their sweet underarm treats!  ---  Some are smooth, some are rather HARE-Y.

First, I invite you to press the play button and listen to "The Bunny Hop" as you view the fun, sexy pit pics!


Please enjoy this collection of EGG-CITING pits!

HIPPITY-HOPPITY, ARMPIT HUNKS





Robbie Frame

Jeffrey Carter






Michael Sînîak

Rael Costa

Mister Brasil 2015, Anderson Tomazini




Ryan Greasley

Jerome Sung


Mister Brazil 2015, Mariano Junior

Ivan Gudkov


Gary Card




Maor Luz & Anthony Pecoraro








Leo Harley


Michael and Zach (The Zakar Twins)

Dima Gornovskyi

Casey Levens



*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

So pit peeps, did SOME-BUNNY in this collection catch your eye?  Did you find these Easter bunnies rather EGGS-TRAORDINARY?  Were they simply EAR-RESISTIBLE?  If so, please let contact me and let me know.

Wishing you lots of HOPPY-NESS and love!  ---  Enrique 😊💗


(Pictures collected for the collages, the gifs, as well as the pit pics used for this blog entry were all found online.) 

Have a HOPPY day!


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one hyperlink site on Willow@enriquehenry100 .  ---  Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillas #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarm #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #FitnessMen #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #sexymalebunny #SexyEasterBunny #hairyarmpits #EnriqueHenry

No comments: