Thursday, June 11, 2020

Page 221 - Alex Toledo: Pit Teaser Extraordinaire


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  I don't know about you, but I love, love, LOVE a good tease!  ---  Especially if it's a sexy, pit tease! 😍


I easily get turned-on by a guy's silky underarm strands just "accidentally" peeking out from his fitted, t-shirt's sleeve.  In my mind, I imagine the coy cad exclaiming, "Ooops, are my luscious, pit locks showing!?"


The hit Broadway musical, GYPSY, has the best example of a good teasing.  In the story, stage mother, "Mamma Rose" encourages her reluctant daughter, Louise, to go out on stage as a replacement for a burlesque stripper.


Publicity photo from GYPSY.

"Oh silly, you ain't really gonna strip," she assures her.  "All you'll do is walk around the stage, in time to the music, and drop a shoulder strap at the end.  You're a lady!  ---  You just parade so grand, (the men in the audience) will think you're doing them a big favor if you even show them a knee.  ---  You be a lady,... grand, elegant,... a classy, lady-like!  ---  Make 'em beg for more, and then don't give it to them!"

Well, this week I came across some rather tasty, tease photos of hunky Hispanic, writer, lecturer, and relationship therapist, Alex Toledo.


Looking through his online photos it's obvious that Alex is a pit teaser extraordinaire!  This grand, elegant,... classy, sweetie pie certainly knows how to give dreamy, innocent flirty stares.  Plus, he perfectly conveys just enough sexiness, by showing a bit of his precious pit felt, peeking out from his short sleeves.  ---  Goodness, he really keeps his audience begging for more!


So now underarm fans, it's time to draw back the curtain (just a bit) to show you a collection of some of my favorite "pit teases" featuring Alex Toledo's hairy armpits.  You'll have to admit, it's quite hard NOT to stare!


THE TEASE






























Wow, I'm sure you'll agree, the photos definitely arouse interest!  One can't help but wonder what fully lies behind his pesky, obstructive, tight t-shirt sleeves!

Well, I never want to be accused of over teasing a lover or an audience to the point of frustration.  So, CURTAINS UP,... LIGHT THE LIGHTS,... 'cause here are a few photos of Alex and his armpits in FULL view!



THE REVEAL













So pit pals, I hope you all were entertained and made to smile!  ---  Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go take a much needed cold shower! 😁


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

For lots more info and photos follow Alex Toledo on his social media sites.  Simply click on the yellow links:


INSTAGRAM: alejillotol

X (formally TWITTER): @alejilloTol

Alex
=
From the 1962 movie musical  "Gypsy".

(The photos collected for the collage, as well as the pit pics, clipart and gifs used for this blog entry were all found online.) 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!



Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one hyperlink site on Willow@enriquehenry100 .  ---  Just click on the yellow link.

#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillas #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #AlexToledo #EnriqueHenry #armpitblog

4 comments:

PoetGorman said...

I can so relate to your love of the pit tease. When I see that partial flash of pit locks, my tongue and my nose both get hunger pangs. Love your blog.

Enrique Henry said...

Thank you so much, PoetGorman! If you love armpits, make sure to visit my online pit fest on Facebook this weekend.

Dan said...

He's such a tease!

Enrique Henry said...

And we LOVE IT, don't we, Dan? :)