Saturday, June 27, 2020

Page 222 - Watch Stellaria Holostea: Go-Go Dancer for ARMPIT-PALOOZA 2020


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers of the world!  I invite you to enjoy a little armpit dance from flirty Frenchman Stellaria Holostea!

Promo for ARMPIT-PALOOZA 2020.

I found him on Twitter and invited him to be the Official Go-Go Dancer for ARMPIT-PALOOZA this year.

He believes, "Le plaisir est fait pour être partagé"/ "Pleasure is made to be shared."  Boy, are we ever happy this hairy, hottie enjoys sharing!

***NOTE: Although there is no nudity, this sensual video is meant for adults over the age of 18.***

Simply click on the link to view the premiere of his dance recorded on YouTube exclusively for for ARMPIT-PALOOZA 2020.

If you like what you see, please make sure to follow Stellaria Holostea on Twitter @SHolostea .


(Note: the video was recorded for me to share with my fellow armpit lovers of the world!) 😍





* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Facebook @EnriqueHenryArmpitLover or on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .



NOTE: Click on the yellow links to get to each site.

No comments: