Saturday, October 3, 2020

Page 229 - Face Masks & Armpits: A Photo Collection

 

Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  It seems masks are a rather hot topic during these peculiar times.  Well, may I state that  yes indeed, masks are rather hot on a guy!  😍

As previously stated online, I'm exceedingly attracted to guys who care about the health of others.  Hot, hairy armpits are a big plus too!

Since the COVID-19 Pandemic began, I have been collecting photos of sexy men displaying their face masks and pretty pits!  Well, I've decided to share some of my favorites with you.  ---  No need to social distance from these pictures,... go ahead and get your nose up close!


FACE MASKS & ARMPITS: A PHOTO COLLECTION

James Hinchliffe

Anthony Velez

Michael Vazquez

Alex Lederman

Alex Toledo

Eladio Escovar


Thalles Lima


Brock Grady

Fabrizio Federico



Emilio Contento




Van




J. Austin

Kaleo Pinto


Well Pit Pals, I hope you enjoyed this quirky collection!  I encourage you to keep your nose and mouth covered, but your armpits fully exposed!  ---  Take care and be safe.


Now if you'll excuse me, I have a sock I have to fill with Mr. James Hinchliffe's name on it.  πŸ˜πŸ‘ƒπŸ‘…πŸ˜ˆ

James Hinchliffe


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Hey, friends!  Want an armpit to cover your face?  Then check out some cool "pit-centric" face masks by Jason Lloyd Art.  Each design is available for purchase on face coverings, t-shirts, wall art, home dΓ©cor, accessories, and more https://www.teepublic.com/user/jasonlloyd !

NOTE: I do not profit from the sales, I'm just a huge fan of the artist.



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(Pictures collected for the collages, as well as the pit pics and clipart used for this blog entry were all found online.) 


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Facebook @EnriqueHenryArmpitLover or on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .



NOTE: Click on the yellow links to get to each site.


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pits #axilla #axillae #sovaco #oxter #underarms #hairyarmpits #armpitworship #hotguy #HotGuyWearingFaceMask #sexyfacemask #JasonLloydArt 

No comments: