Saturday, October 31, 2020

Page 230 - "The Pit-Wolf": An Armpit Poem


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  It's become an annual tradition that I post a Halloween themed armpit poem on my blog.  This year's composition is based on the creature that dwells within me (and probably in you as well).


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"THE PIT-WOLF"


Tonight's moon is full,
How my hunger grows,
I long for an armpit
To smother my nose.


Most nights I'm appeased
By photos of guys
Who raise up their arms
For my sad, longing eyes.


This evening I can't
Contain all this lust.
My carvings are heightened,
Release is a must!


Alluring, so tempting,
A craze to persist,
The draw of man's pit
I cannot resist!


That bold musky sent,
The feel of the fur,
Makes something inside me
Excitedly stir!


The hollow's sweet taste,
It's hair on my lips,
The feel of each wet strand
On my fingertips.


I can't hold it back,
As hard as I try.
The need overwhelms me,
I have to comply.


Tonight there's a beast
Who wanders about,
The Pit-Wolf within me
Has won and is out!



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Well Pit Pals, I hope you enjoyed my silly, little ditty!  Believe me, the struggle throughout each day to keep my pit passion from totally overtaking me completely is real.  Thanks for allowing me to share this wild part of myself with you.  ---  Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off on an urgent hunt!


[Pictures collected for the collages, as well as the gif and pit pics used for this blog entry were all found online.  The two models featured were handsome hunk Mitchell Wick (left) and tattooed hottie Jake Kelly Bass (right) as the object of his pit lovin' obsession.]




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Click on the following links to read my previous Halloween Pit Poems:








BEWARE THE PIT ZOMBIE: AN ARMPIT POEM


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Facebook @EnriqueHenryArmpitLover or on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .


NOTE: Click on the yellow links to get to each site.

#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hairyarmpits #armpitpoetry #armpitpoem #GayPoetry #gaywolfman #gaywerewolf #gaymonster #gayhalloween

No comments: