Saturday, December 5, 2020

Page 233 - The Perils of Pit Love: An Armpit Collection


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  As many of you know, I am a huge fan of comic books and of daytime soap operas.  Recently, while surfing the Internet, I came across some wonderfully humorous, soapy "Pop Art" illustrations, such as the one seen below.

Of course, since my mind automatically is programed to think of ways to incorporate armpits into all things, I decided to create a few pit-themed collages in the same spirit of these illustrations.

You may noticed, I gave the series a sort of old timey, soap opera title.  Just imagine each one of these collages as advertisements for a sexy, ongoing TV drama or a trashy magazine for pit fans!

[NOTE: For an extra dose of sudsy melodrama, click on the YouTube play button to hear the theme from THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS, as you read the comics.]


Now, I present...

THE PERILS OF PIT LOVE

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

Episode 9

Episode 10

Episode 11


Episode 12

Episode 13

Episode 14

Episode 15

Episode 16

Episode 17

Episode 18

Episode 19

Episode 20

Episode 21

Episode 22

Episode 23

Episode 24

Episode 25

Episode 26

Episode 27

Episode 28

Episode 29

Episode 30

Episode 31

Episode 32

Episode 33

Episode 34

Episode 35


---  Well, Pit Pals, I hope you enjoyed my silly, sexy parodies.  I invite you to tune in again to this blog for more armpit entertainment!

It was the moment Jim realized he was probably gay,
and most definitely an armpit lover!


BTW, a sequel to this series, THE PERILS OF PIT LOVE, is currently in the works.


(Photos and pop art clips collected for the collages were all found online.)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Also connect with me through 1 of my 3 social media sites...
Twitter @enriquehenry100 ,
and now Tumblr @enriquehenry100!

NOTE: Just click on the yellow links.

#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pits #axilla #axillae #sovaco #oxter #underarms #hairyarmpits #shavedarmpits #PitBreath #armpitworship #hotguy #PerilsOfPitLove #PitPerils

2 comments:

Ajnt86 said...

Those are hot & funny!

Enrique Henry said...

Hey, Ajnt86! So glad you enjoyed them!