Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Page 234 - Last Minute DIY Armpit-Themed Holiday Gifts (2020)


Season's greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  We all agree, the year 2020 has been a rather tough one.  So naturally, most people have had trouble completing their holiday gift shopping, what with limited access to stores and overworked delivery services.

Some of you may recall that last year I shared some Do-It-Yourself ideas: Last Minute Holiday Armpit Ornaments/Gift Tags (2019) .  (To check out that entry, simply click on the yellow link.)

Well, this year I created a few more craft projects for your last minute gift giving needs, so please don't panic!


I found the pattern templates and illustrations online, created some collages, then turned them into fun and easy, Do-It-Yourself cutouts.

You'll need the following materials: cardstock copy paper, a color printer, scissors, a hole punch, brown yarn, glue or tape.


INSTRUCTIONS:
  • Format the various patterns for your printer.  
  • Then print a color copies onto a sturdy sheets of 8 1/2" X 11" cardstock paper.
  • Carefully cut along the outside of the design, making sure to keep each one in a complete piece.  
  • Assemble the creations.
  • Some projects may require brown yarn, plus glue or tape.
  • Remember not to lick the pictures, unless you use water-proof ink. 😁


JASON LLOYD ART



Now, the first set of DIY gifts features artwork by my favorite illustrator Jason of JASON LLOYD ART.  Here's the link to his TEEPUBLIC online store: Jason Lloyd T-Shirts & More .  (BTW, I do not profit from the sales of Mr. Lloyd's products, I'm just a big fan and PATREON supporter.)

When I was a kid, students who attended my school had to choose between band or art classes.  Sadly, we couldn't pursue both.  I opted for band, but longed to be an artist.  So, I admire Jason's work quite a bit.  I imagine my art would be in the same vein as his.

Wow, I'd love to draw hairy pits just like Jason does!  I can practically smell those manly, musky babies anytime I look at them!

Now, without further ado, here are some gift ideas for you:


GIFT BOX/ PHOTO CUBE





CORNER BOOKMARKS




TONGUE AND SPIT


On to my next set of DIY gift ideas.  They feature photos of my favorite naughty boys, the TONGUE & SPIT gang on Twitter@tongueandspit .  Recently, the guys have started posting their pit flicks on their OnlyFans site, which is very convenient: OnlyFans - Tongue & Spit .  It's free to subscribe and you only pay for videos you want to view.  (BTW, I do not profit from their sales, I'm just a big fan, plus I enjoy purchasing their vids.)

NOTE: Their Twitter clips do not include nudity below-the-waist, nor is there a charge to view them. Full videos are available for purchase to customers over 18 years of age.

Let me tell ya, I really appreciate the fact that these guys refrain from using below the waist nudity in their photos and video clips.  Don't know if you've noticed, but I try not to get too raunchy myself.  I do so for 3 reasons: to focus more on the pits, to prevent from getting stern warnings from social media companies, but mostly I refrain from showing "joy sticks" in case young, curious, future armpit lovers visit my sites.

Are you craving more armpit-themed gifts?  Then try these delectable selections:


GIFT BOX/PHOTO CUBE



CORNER BOOKMARKS



FANCY, TRADITIONAL BOOK MARKS
FEATURING LOGAN

Full disclosure: the lustful Logan is my ultimate Tongue & Spit crush.



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Well Pit Pals, I hope these quick and easy patterns for armpit-themed boxes and bookmarks come in handy.  If they're not needed, I hope you at least had fun looking at them.  I know I always enjoy ogling ANYTHING pit related! 😍 😛

Just imagine the smiles!

(Special thanks to Jason Lloyd, plus the moderator and models of TONGUE & SPIT for their permission to use the artwork and photos.  The gif, plus the images used to create the collages, gift boxes and bookmarks were all found online.  Athlete Tom Daley's picture was also found on the Internet, then used to create the pajama pic parody.)






* * * * * * * * * * *

Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pits #axilla #axillae #sovaco #oxter #underarms #hairyarmpits #armpitworship #FitnessMen #hotguy #GayChristmas #enriquehenry #armpitblog

2 comments:

Faux Paul said...

Pit-Themed Christmas items, who would have ever imagined! Delightful and creative, thank you!

Enrique Henry said...

The pleasure is all mine, Paul! Thanks for checking out my blog.