Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Page 202 - Last Minute Holiday Armpit Ornaments/Gift Tags (2019)


Season's greetings, armpit lovers!  It's the evening of December 24th and most of the retail stores are closed now, except for gas stations and a few drug stores.  Well, if you need more ornaments for the tree or you forgot to buy gift tags for the presents, please don't panic!


In this blog page I have included some patterns to help you make a few fun, last minute armpit themed ornaments and or gift tags.  I found the illustrations online, created some collages, then turned them into easy, Do-It-Yourself cutout decorations.

You'll need the following materials: cardstock copy paper, a color printer, scissors, a hole punch, ornament hooks and yarn.  (If you don't have ornament hooks, use paperclips or pipe cleaners.)


Materials Needed

INSTRUCTIONS: First, print out the patterns on cardstock to keep the decorations from excessive curling.  Cut on the dotted-lines.  Punch one hole in each design.  Finally, add something to hang each adornment on your tree or to tie as tags on presents.

Folks, these were so much fun to create for you all.  Why, I just may start an annual collection!  And now, without further ado, I present my 2019 Holiday Armpit Ornaments/Gift Tags collection:



#1. PRIDE HEART - Display your love and pride for gay diversity, as well as love and pride for your pits!




#2. THE ARMPIT FETISH FLAG - Yes, we have our own flag!  To learn more about it click on the yellow link and read my blog entry: Who Knew There Was An Armpit Fetish Flag? 







#3. SNIFF - You may want to rub this one across your wet, stinky armpit to give it that extra personal touch. 




#4. PIT STAIN - For some of my pit pals, underarm sweat stains are a real turn on.  If you know someone with this particular fetish you may want to also gift them one of your used workout shirts.  ---  The wetter, the better!





#5. CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN - Personalize this ornament to look like your armpit!  Draw as much or as little hair as you actually have.  Add your chest and facial hair too! 

Or how about giving this ornament as a gift to someone, then offer to sketch his pit hair if he takes off his shirt, raises his arm and poses for you!?  NOTE: You may need 2 markers to complete the task of filling in ALL the bushy areas if you have a hairy, hunky buddy like I do.  ---  Check out his pretty pit pics on my Pinterest page: My Hairy, Hunky Buddy .





#6. PIT FEATHERS -  This year a friend of mine referred to long armpit hair as pit feathers!  I thought that was a sexy and perfect description!





#7. ARMPIT ANGEL -  My, what a heavenly hunk!  He also makes a great top,... for the tree.


And lastly, a special gift tag,....




#8. FOR THE GLOBETROTTING PIT LOVER - If your friend travels the world, he can hold onto this keepsake in his wallet after opening your gift.

As previously mentioned, I am pleasantly surprised that readers from all over the globe check out these pit pages.  Listed are the top 10 countries that have read my blog, according to the stats on Blogger.  For fun I added the written word for armpit in the main languages of those countries.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


Well fellow armpit pals, I hope these quick and easy patterns for pit ornaments/gift tags come in handy.  If they aren't necessary, I hope you at least had fun looking.  I know I always enjoy looking at all things pit related! 😍 😛

(The gif, plus the images used to create the collages, ornaments/gift tags were all found online.) 


Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: