Saturday, December 21, 2019

Page 201 - My New Holiday Armpit Song


Season's greetings, armpit lovers!  It's December 2019 at the time of this post.  This week it was announced that singer Mariah Carey's 1994 holiday classic, "All I Want for Christmas Is You" finally hit number one on the Billboard charts.  ---  I was shocked that it hadn't reached the top slot until now, 2019!


Well, the song reminded me of another "All I Want..." yuletide song, one I enjoyed singing as a kid.  The title: "All I Want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth".



As I sat in my living room reminiscing about the silly song, my mind somehow turned to the topic of underarms.  (Guess it's how I'm wired.)  So, I fiddled around with the lyrics and wrote what is sure to become a NEW holiday classic, at least for all us pit enthusiasts. 😉 

Not wanting to forget my composition, I quickly recorded the vocals and saved the demo to a private video on YouTubeI did try redoing the video a couple of times for a more polished and professional look, however the vocals on the original version best captured my mood.

NOTE: Please don't pay attention to the lame images or bad camera angle.  Instead, focus on the lyrics which are printed below.  (Click the play button to start the music.)


"ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS"
All I want for Christmas is an armpit lick,
An armpit lick,
---  How 'bout one real quick?
Gee, if I could only get an armpit lick
I'll finally get some satisfaction!


It's been so long since I could say,
"Ooh-la-la, keep lapping on my pitter!"
My, oh me, how blissful I'd be,
Instead of blue and bitter.


All I want for Christmas is an armpit lick, (LICK!)
An armpit lick,
---  How 'bout one real quick?
Gee, if I could only get an armpit lick
I'll finally get some satisfaction!



---  Well pit pals, I hope you enjoyed my silly, little holiday ditty.  Whadda ya say we all show up at the HAIRY HOLLOW BAR on Christmas Eve for karaoke night and sing this song as a group number?   Or better yet, we all show up shirtless under my Christmas tree and exchange licks?


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

(Images and backgrounds collected for the collages, as well as the pit pics of the longing lads, were all found online.  BTW, three of the models included in the poinsettia compositions were Andrew J. Morley, Rodrigo Westermann & Levi Conely.) 



To read about my fantasy gay bar click on the link to check out my blog entry: The Hairy Hollow Bar: A Fantasy Poem .


I'd love for us to keep in touch!


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pits #axilla #axillae #sovaco #oxter #underarms #hairyarmpits #armpitworship #FitnessMen #hotguy #malemodel #HotSanta #GayChristmas #enriquehenry #armpitblog

No comments: