Saturday, May 26, 2018

Page 105 - The Hairy Hollow Bar: A Fantasy Poem Inspired by PITS-BURG


In the college town of Pits-burg,
There's a place I love to go,
Where the guys are sweet & friendly,
A bar named HAIRY HOLLOW.


It's the weekend, grab your dance shoes,
Let's put on our cool, tank tops
Let's go to the HAIRY HOLLOW
Where the music never stops.



At the door awaits a hottie
Bearded, buff and so friendly,
Cover charge is just one dollar
(Hairy armpits get in free!)





Once inside you'll see your classmates,
Neighbors, uncles, your gay pals,
Young and old with smiles euphoric,
Some dressed up as sexy gals.



No one stands alone or downcast,
No one feels lost or homesick,
If you're horny raise your arm up
And you're sure to get a lick.



Happy hugs and heartfelt welcomes,
Disco lights and smiles so bright.
"Cheers!" to love and lasting friendships.
Our dance cards are full tonight.



Hands are raised in carefree dancing,
Manifesting underarms,
Most are bushy, hot and sweaty,
Tempting are those tasty charms.


Sing along with Gloria Gaynor,
Lady Gaga and Rupal,
Donna Summer and Madonna,
Just let loose and have a ball.


Let's go to the HAIRY HOLLOW
For a night of jovial fun.
Friendship, armpits, boogie dancing,
Such good times for everyone.






---  Just a little ditty I wrote based on an imaginary bar I'd love to go to someday.  (Doesn't it sound great!?)  I've been working on creating a gay bar for PITS-BURG, my online armpit soap opera parody, and I got inspired to write a poem about it.  The HAIRY HOLLOW will be mentioned in upcoming installments.

If I had the money I'd open the HAIRY HOLLOW and invite you the readers as my guests.  Drinks are on me!  However be warned, I'll still charge you a dollar at the door if your armpits are shaved. 😉


My Fantasy Cast of PITS-BURG Ready for The Hairy Hollow Bar
(from left and going clock wise: Twins 
Márcio & Marcos Patriota,
Nathan Owens, Flo Mulot, Marlon Teixeira & Robin James)

Interested in reading some soapy underarm drama?  Simply click on each of the following yellow links:

PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#1)

PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#2)

PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#3)

PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#4)

PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#5)

PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#6)

PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#7)

PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#8)

PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#9)


(Photos for collages as well as all other pics for this posting were found online.)

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .


NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: