Sunday, May 13, 2018

Page 102 - "Are My Pits Too Ripe For You?" (An Armpit Poem)


I'm too ripe for a closed elevator,
I'm too ripe for a flight on a plane,
I'm too ripe for a trip in a spaceship
Or a ride on a passenger train.

I'm too ripe for a family reunion,
I'm too ripe for a job interview,
I'm too ripe for a night at the opera.
Tell me, are my pits too ripe for you?

If I'm too ripe for amourous canoodling,
Way too ripe for your taste buds and nose,
Then I guess that our date night is over,
Please and kindly put back on your clothes.


* * * * * * * * * * * * *

---  Well, Pit Pal, I hope you enjoyed my poem.  It's just a little ditty I wrote while sitting at home with a pair of stinky armpits.  I purposely went all weekend without deodorant just for kicks and 'cause my stink often turns me on.  True fact, I've gotten so excited writing this poem that I'm gonna go treat myself to a snack,... under my arms.



* * * * * * * * * * * * *

(Images used for this blog entry were all found online.)


Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!



Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one hyperlink site on Willow@enriquehenry100 .  ---  Just click on the yellow link.


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish  #pits #axilla #axillas #underarms #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #hotguys #hairyarmpits #smellyarmpits #EnriqueHenry #armpitblog

1 comment:

Isayaah Parker said...

Yea, sometimes a guy can actually be TOO ripe though! Wouldn't mind watching a guy enjoy his own pits though