Saturday, May 5, 2018

Page 99 - Behind the Scenes of PITS-BURG's Twins David & Dario

"David & Dario"  

One thing I love almost as much as men's underarms is a fun soap opera.  Right now I'm working on 3 ongoing, connected armpit soap storylines: the lustful novela of PACO & HIS BROTHER-IN-LAW, PAUL the steamy story of TWINS DAVID & DARIO, plus the mysterious tale of "CLIP" & THE BASKETBALL TEAM.  You'll find these stories posted regularly as part of my blog.

I enjoy reading the magazine SOAP OPERA DIGEST to learn various behind the scene tidbits of my favorite shows.  So I thought it might be interesting to share a little insight into my sexy, soapy pit drama and its quirky inspirations.


In this particular posting I want to cover the story of twin brothers David & Dario (one is straight, the other's gay) and the conflict that occurs when their brotherly love, crosses into taboo territory.

NOTE: You may first want to read PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#2), PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#5) and PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#8)  in order to catch up with this storyline.  ---  Simply click on the yellow links.

MY INSPIRATIONS:
The idea for TWINS DAVID & DARIO came from several sources:

#1 -  I attended middle school and high school with a set of twins named Alex & Xavier.  These straight, handsome and intelligent brothers were always fascinating to observe.  Unlike David & Dario the siblings were extremely competitive with each other and not afraid to criticize the other in public.



#2 -  In high school I wrote a novella inspired by Alex & Xavier as well as the famous Kienast quintuplets from the United States.  My fictional story was entitled QUINTUPLETS and featured a set of teenage quintuplet brothers in high school.  The drama followed their love lives, trials and tribulations, plus revealed a very BIG secret,... one of the siblings was gay.



#3 -  I'm so fascinated with gorgeous, male model twins.  When I was younger I was obsessed with male model twins Kyle and Lane Carlson (pictured below), especially after their spread in PLAYGIRL magazine.  ---  By the way, while searching online for photos of shirtless twins for this post, I found so many great pics that I decided to do a future blog posting featuring some favorite hot male twins and their pits.


Male Models Twins Kyle & Lane Carlson

Do yourself a favor and check out an interview with the sexy pretty boys on dailymotion.  Simply click on the yellow link to get an eyeful: The Carlson Twins .

#4 -  Images of twins Marcos & Marcio Patriota.  The brothers are so sensuous and seem to always inspire forbidden fantasies.  I took one look at them and thought, "Oh the erotic tales I could write!!!"


Male Model Twins Marcos & Marcio Patriota

Then one day I stumbled across a steamy video of the Patriota Twins and my imagination went wild!  Click on the link below to view.





#5 -  Lastly, a few years ago I made up a story about a straight guy who was nervous about an upcoming college fraternity pledging initiation.  (I've always found hazing to usually be very homoerotic.)  Well, the scared guy found out that the secret ritual was going to involve some naughty, gay sex acts, so he called upon his gay best friend to tutor him.  That story eventually evolved into the story of twin brothers David & Dario.





MY "CASTING" CHOICES:
I always have sooooo much fun fantasy casting for PITS-BURG: AN ARMPIT SOAP OPERA.  The guys I ultimately select need to have several shirtless armpit photos available online.

For the part of the close brothers, no other twins were in the running.  Marcos and Marcio have it all including great looks, sizzling sexiness and beautiful hairy pits!


The Patriota Brothers

For the guest starring role of villainess Vanessa I chose DAYS OF OUR LIVES soap opera star Camila Banus.  She has the Telenovela look and could portray the bad girl attitude I thought would be perfect for the character of David's pushy, angry girlfriend. 

Actress Camila Banus


The appearance of Theo (David's basketball playing dorm-mate) is one of more cross-overs to come.  It has always been my intention to have the cast from each storyline intermingle with one another.  As mentioned in previous posts, I think actor Nathan Owens would make a great Theo.


Actor, Male Model Nathan Owens

THE BROTHERS' PLEDGE OF FOREVER LOVE:
In each installment David will say, "I love you forever, dear brother" to kind of remind his brother not to be angry with him as well as a way to thank him for the private tutoring.  Dario always dutifully responds, "And I love your forever too, dear brother."  It's something they've vowed to each other since childhood.  That weird pledge was inspired by something similar my father forced me and my siblings to say to one another after our fights.




Well there you have it, my third behind the scenes look at PITS-BURG: AN ARMPIT SOAP OPERA.  What do you think?  I truly hope you're enjoying reading the stories as much as I'm enjoying writing them for you.

Interested in more naughty, soapy underarm drama?  Simply click on the following yellow links to read related stories: 

PACO & HIS BROTHER-IN-LAW PAUL
PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#1) , PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#4) and PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#7)

"CLIP" & THE BASKETBALL TEAM 
PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#3) and  PITS-BURG: An Armpit Soap Opera (#6) 


(All pics for the collages, photos and videos for this posting were found online.)


Feel free to leave a comment below.  Plus, don't forget to press the Follow button to keep up with my latest posts.


Visit my Pinterest page for more armpit entertainment @www.pinterest.com/enriquehenry100 .

1 comment:

Isayaah Parker said...

Wow those twins are hot and that video of them signifies a deeper very sexual relationship. I turn myself on often so I bet I could be turned on by my twin if I had one...