Saturday, May 19, 2018

Page 103 - Someday My Pit Prince Will Come: A Photo Collection


Some day my Pit Prince will come.
Some day I'll find my love
And how thrilling that moment will be
When the prince of my pit dreams does me.

--- Just a little parody I wrote based on the original lyrics to
"Someday My Prince Will Come".


Well, this weekend the biggest buzz around the world is about the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, in the United Kingdom on May 19, 2018.  For everyone waiting for their prince, or more specifically their Pit Prince, I present a royal collection of majestic men wearing crowns.


While you view the regal pics I invite you to click on the YouTube play button to hear a male singing a version of the classic song "Someday My Prince Will Come."



SOMEDAY MY PIT PRINCE WILL COME:
A Photo Collection





























(Pictures collected for the collage, as well as the video and pit pics used for this blog entry were all found online.) 



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Facebook @EnriqueHenryArmpitLover or on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Click on the yellow links to get to each site.

#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitworship #pits #axilla #axillae #underarms #sovaco #oxter #hotguys #hairyarmpits #shavedarmpits #GayPrinceCharming #GayPrince

No comments: