Friday, December 27, 2019

Page 203 - Those Pretty Boy Pits



Greetings, armpit lovers!  While perusing Pinterest for a fresh dose of pit pics, I came across the above photo of an anonymous, hot and cocky boy.  I searched and searched the Internet, but alas, I simply could not locate an image of him that included a peek at his pits. 😭 

Nevertheless, the guy continued to highly intrigued me.  So the following musings are sort of an open letter to the darling dude, in case someday he stumbles upon this blog entry about him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Pretty Boy, Pretty Boy, you've got me so curious.

Are your armpits fuzzy or smooth?

Who gets to smell those pretty boy pits tonight?

What do you smell like when you're all showered, decked out in your fanciest clothes and sprayed with your best cologne?

What cologne do you wear and what does it smell like mixed with your hunky body's DNA?

What does your deodorant smell like on you?  Is it flowery or spicy?

Who gets to smell you when you're hot and sweaty?

Who smells you when you're in your sweats, spending the afternoon chillaxing in front of the TV, with your arms behind your head?

Who's lucky enough to touch and wash your dirty t-shirts?

Are you ticklish?

Has anyone had a taste of what's hiding under your muscled arm?

Has anyone petted that area of your body yet?

Has your armpit had a nose buried in it before?

Has your pit ever had a hickey?

Have you ever fantasied about someone's armpits like I fantasize about yours?


Pretty Boy, Pretty Boy, you've got me so curious.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


----  So pit pals, I was thinking.  Could it be that the fact I CAN NOT see his underarms make the guy more desirable to me?  Hmmmmm, it's a wonderful mystery!


(Both the photo and emoji use for this blog entry were found online.) 


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.