Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Page 205 - My Final Pit Picks for the Year 2019!


Greetings fellow armpit lovers and happy end of 2019!

Those of you who have read my previous blog entry, My "Sock It To Me" Guysknow all about my naughty, secret list and the origin of its title.  (Simply click on the yellow link to read or re-read the post.)  ---  It takes a special male pit to motivate me to get out a sock.


The last time I posted my popular "Pit Picks" feature was for the month of July this year.  Don't worry, I haven't been abstaining from filling socks.  I've just been super busy and family drama has prevented me from posting the lists at the end of every month.  However, I did continue to keep a pictorial record of each gent who inspired me to reach for hosiery.  And so, I've decided to culminate the year with my combined list for August through December of 2019.



Wow, as I scroll through this collection I am reminded of why I love male armpits so much.  I am in awe of the masculinity and vulnerability, the hard and the soft, the sweet and the sour.

Well folks, it's time for you to go grab your socks from out of the drawer, then get ready, 'cause here, in no particular order, are my final sexy "Sock It To Me" selections for 2019:


1. Patrick LeBlanc

2. Anonymous

3. Anonymous

4. Iago Bothelho

5. Manuel Kornisiuk


6. Manny Rodrigues


7. Chris Garafolo

8. Anonymous

9. Marty: my hairy, hunky buddy.

10. Luke Guldan

11. Daniel Carolino

12. Anonymous

13. Adam Nicklas

14. Anonymous

15. Anonymous

16. Anonymous


18. Keith Laue

19. Anonymous

20. Micah E. Williams

21. Martin Atanasov


22. Alex Toledo

23. Levi Conely

24. Stefan Kojic

25. Álex Hannibal

26. Samuel Rousseau 

27. Anonymous

28. Nick Silverio

29. Jared P. Smith

30. Herman Yosef Cahyono

31. Anonymous

32. Toni Sastre


So there you have it, fellow armpit lovers.  Do you approve of my final pit picks for the year?  Please contact me and to let me know if anyone on this list ends up keeping you "busy" on a long and lonely night.  ---  It would be greatly appreciated and truly, truly turn me on.

Thank you so much for allowing me to share my confessions with you in 2019.  I look forward to sharing more in 2020.  Cheers to pleasure, passion and pits!



(Pics for the collages, the gifs, as well as photos of the models featured in this blog entry, were all found online.)

And, if you wanna know who got my attention earlier this year, just click on the following links to see for yourself:

My Pit Picks for January 2019 

My Pit Picks for February 2019

My Pit Picks for March 2019

My Pit Picks for April 2019

My Pit Picks for May 2019

My Pit Picks for June 2019

My Pit Picks for July 2019

Plus, for my up to date and ever growing "Sock It To Me" list of men visit my Pinterest board @ "Sock It To Me" Guys  and "Sock It To Me" Guys - Pt. 2 .  ---  I always, always keep the list current.  In fact, I usually post the pit pic within 5 minutes of "appreciation".


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on TWITTER @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.

No comments: