Saturday, December 14, 2019

Page 200! - A Celebration of a Whole Lotta Yummy Pits!

"200" - Special commissioned artwork by Jason Lloyd.

Greetings armpit lovers, and welcome to my two-hundredth blog entry celebration!  I started my CONFESSIONS OF AN ARMPIT LOVER blog on a lonely, somewhat horny Monday afternoon in October of 2017.  And now it's 200 pages later!  ---  Wow!!!

Armpits and art are two of my passions, so to mark the special occasion, I commissioned this entry's cover art from one of my favorite artists, Jason Lloyd.  (Hey, did you notice our armpit flag in the background?)

Jason's work reminds me of why I love pits so much: 'cause they're so damn, beautiful and sexy!


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

PREDILECTION -  /ˌpredlˈekSH(ə)n, a preference or special liking for something; a bias in favor of something.


If you've read my previous 199 blog posts or visited my social media sites you've noticed that my taste in pits is very eclectic.  I like all types and I like 'em all colors!

"Worship Me" by Jason Lloyd

The craving for male armpits consumes me.  Everyday.
My eyes want to take in the majestic beauty of male pits.
My nose wants to smell the musky masculinity of a male pits.
My fingers want to explore them.
My ears want to hear the moans and groans of a man while I pleasure his pits.
My mouth?  It hungers to feast on male pits, 24/7.

Well, my preference in men's underarms is similar to my tastes in artwork.  But of course, I do have my favorites.  I enjoy armpit illustrations and paintings a whole lot, however the work of Jason Lloyd is hands down my favorite!

So right now, with the artist's approval, I'd like to share some scrumptious pit inspired artwork by Mr. Lloyd.  ---  Take your time,... savor the beauty of this delectable collection.


"Banana Creme" by Jason Lloyd

"Strawberry Kiwi" by Jason Lloyd

"Build" by Jason Lloyd

"Swing" by Jason Lloyd

"Horny Devil" (Cropped Version) by Jason Lloyd

"MO" by Jason Lloyd
(The title is a reference to moustache, "mo", and also Movember.)


"Wolf Mo" by Jason Lloyd

"Ornament" by Jason Lloyd

NOTE: The uncensored version of "Ornament" is available on the artist's Patreon page.
For information on becoming a patron click on the link visit: JasonLloydArt .


"Red Light Special" by Jason Lloyd

"Hot N' Hairy" by Jason Lloyd

"Hot & Hefty" by Jason Lloyd

"Addicted to Candy" by Jason Lloyd

"Feeling Strong" by Jason Lloyd

"Body Positive" by Jason Lloyd

"Wanna Join Me?" by Jason Lloyd

"Weak" by Jason Lloyd

"Seductive Purple" by Jason Lloyd

"Spell" by Jason Lloyd


"Thinking About Your Dad" by Jason Lloyd

"Boys Dance Too!" by Jason Lloyd

"Queer Pop: The Kiss" by Jason Lloyd

"Jock Lover" by Jason Lloyd

"Otter" by Jason Lloyd


And lastly, one of my all-time favorite armpit illustrations,...

"Lick" by Jason Lloyd



Well fellow pit lovers, I hope you enjoyed this special 200th celebration blog entry.  I encourage you to support the  artist and tell your friends about him as well.  To commission personalized artwork or to purchase Jason's designs on t-shirts, magnets, wall prints and more, visit his website at  Jason Lloyd Art . ---  Simply click on the yellow link.

Interested in more information about the talent artist?


Check out his links and various art stores on LIINKS@jasonlloydart


For art prints visit Jason's ARTPAL gallery: artpal.com/jasonlloydart .


Plus, connect to the talented artist through his social media sites:

INSTAGRAM@jasonlloydart

(formerly TWITTER): @JasonLloydArt

FACEBOOK@jasonlloydart



(All the artwork seen in this post was used through the generous courtesy and permission of the artist, Jason Lloyd.  😘)




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillae #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #FitnessMen #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #illustration #draw #drawing #digitalart #homoerotic #hairy #sketch #art #gayart #gayart #ArmpitArt #ArmpitMerchandise #gayotter #gayotters #gaybear #otter #otters #ottersofinstagram #gayhairy #hairygay #hairyguy #gaybears #beargay #bearsgay #gayinsta #gayinstagram #gaygram #gayguys #gayhunk #gayhottie #gayhandsome #gayart #instahomo #instagay #instaotter #gayboy #gaybeard #queerart #lgbtart #hotguys #illustration #draw #drawing #digitalart #homoerotic #jasonlloydart #enriquehenry #armpitblog

No comments: