Thursday, January 31, 2019

Page 161 - My Pit Picks for January 2019


Greetings fellow armpit lovers!  I hope the New Year has been a good one for each and every one for you, so far.

This is the first 2019 listing of my popular monthly feature.  If you've read the 2018 blog entry, My "Sock It To Me" Guysyou know all about my naughty, secret list and the origin of its title.  (Simply click on the yellow link to read or re-read the post.)

As usual, I try to do a little research online to find the names of each guy, so you and I will know whose name to yell out while "fully appreciating" the dude's photo. 😜  ---  Of course, it also helps to know a model's moniker in case one wishes to pursue further, extensive, online analysis for,... shall we say, "educational purposes".

Well folks, it's time to go grab your socks from the drawer and get ready, 'cause here (in no particular order) are my sexy "Sock It To Me" selections for the month of January 2019:


#1. Diego Cruz

#2. Anonymous

#3. Kevin Thompson

#4. Anonymous

#5. Antoine Morieult

#6. Anonymous

#7. Joseph Bruzas

#8. Ariel Ben-Attar


#9. Alexis Erbsheuser


"DESERTED ISLAND CHOICE" FOR JANUARY 2019


I love contemplating the following question: "If I were going to spend 6 months on a deserted island and could only take one photo from this month's collection, which would I choose?"  My answer?  I would simply have to go with the photo of model number 7, Joseph Bruzas.  This smokin' hot pic features one of my biggest weaknesses: curly, armpit hair.

#7. Joseph Bruzas

Naturally, I searched and found other eye popping images of Joe and his underarms online.  (See some faves below.)  However, the one I finally settled on was the curly pit hair pic (above).  It gets me weak in the knees every time! 😍


Well fellow armpit lovers, there you have it.  Do you approve of my January pit picks?  Please contact me and to let me know if anyone on this list ends up keeping you "busy" on a long and lonely night.  ---  It would be greatly appreciated and truly, truly turn me on.


(Pics for the collages and clip art, as well as photos of the models featured in this blog entry were all found online.)


Check out the end of year roundup of my "Sock It To Me" Guys"Here's to the Armpits of 2018" .  (Click on the yellow link.)

For my current and ever growing "Sock It To Me" list of men visit my Pinterest board @ "Sock It To Me" Guys .

Plus, enjoy even more pleasing to the eye armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

The Armpit Fetish Flag


Stay in touch and follow me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 . 

Feel free to leave a comment below and share your own pit memory or fantasy.  Plus, don't forget to press the "Follow" button to keep up with my latest posts.