Saturday, January 26, 2019

Page 160 - Prohibited Pits: An Armpit Poem


Greetings, fellow armpit lovers!  Today, I was inspired to write a little armpit poem.  It features thoughts that run through my mind daily.

PROHIBITED PITS
Prohibited pits:
Forbidden from my dreams, forbidden from my lips,
Forbidden from my nose and from my greedy fingertips.


Prohibited pits:
The armpits of a friend, or someone I don't know.
The armpits of a coworker?  HR would scream, "No-No!"


Prohibited pits:
Off limits, 'cause he's straight or 'cause he's spoken for,
Off limits for the gap in age ---  'bout twenty years or more.


Prohibited pits:
Verboten, he's your ex!  Verboten, he's your kin!
Verboten!  Stop, don't cross that line and perpetrate a sin!


Prohibited pits:
Restricted in the gym.  Don't ogle!  Please, don't stare!
Restricted if he lifts an arm or stretches unaware.


Prohibited pits:
A billion pits I see, I lust for them so much.
Sadly, they are not mine to love, they are not mine to touch.




Just a little sonnet I wrote after listening to the Spanish song "Soy Lo Prohibido" (translated: "I Am The Prohibited" or "I Am The Forbidden").  It's sung by my favorite singer in the world, Luis Miguel.



To hear the tune on YouTube simply press the play button.



(Images used for the collate, plus the video and photographs used for this blog entry were all found online.)



* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!



Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.


Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or buy me a coffee, visit my all-in-one hyperlink site on Willow@enriquehenry100 .  ---  Just click on the yellow link.


#gayarmpitlover #armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish #pitfetish #malearmpits #pits #axilla #axillae #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarm #erotic #pitshot #armpitworship #fitness #hotguy #hotpits #hairyarmpits #pitpoem #armpitpoetry #enriquehenry #armpitblog

No comments: