Saturday, January 19, 2019

Page 159 - "My, What Hot Pits You Have!": That Crazy YouTube Video


Greetings armpit lovers!  First and foremost, let me state: DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES,  ATTEMPT THIS STUPID STUNT!!!

So, during my never ending online quest for all things pit related, I came upon this crazy YouTube video, posted a few years ago.  It shows a man's underarm hair being set on fire!



THE DAILY MAIL featured an article about the viral clip which read in part:
"A group of friends convinced one man of a sure-fire way of removing his armpit hair.  The men, who were gathered in a back yard in Queensland, Australia, admitted online that they were under the influence at the time of the stunt.  'Drunk after a big night and my friend said we could light his armpit on fire. Instant regret,' reads the caption on the video that was posted to YouTube."

To see the full article visit The Daily Mail at Well That's One Way to Get Rid of Underarm Hair! ---  Simply click on the yellow link.



And now, press the play button to see the highly disturbing, yet intriguing video on YouTube for yourself.


As you know, I usually like to share pictures of hot pits on my blog, but this is ridiculous! ðŸ˜„  Still, I hope you found this extremely fascinating,... and kinda kinky.  ---  I know I did!

Again, let me remind you all: DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES,  ATTEMPT THIS STUPID STUNT!!!


(Photos, video and gif used for this blog entry were all found online.)


Enjoy more "sizzling" armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

Stay in touch and follow me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 . 


Feel free to leave a comment below and share your own pit memory or fantasy.  Plus, don't forget to press the "Follow" button to keep up with my latest posts.

No comments: