Saturday, November 11, 2017

Page 32 - Who Knew There Was An Armpit Fetish Flag!?


Greetings, armpit lovers!  Well, I knew there were flags for the gay, leather subculture and for bear lovers, however I just found out there's also a flag for lovers of armpits too!

Here's the breakdown of the Armpit Fetish flag's colors and symbols: 

"The right of the field contains 6 vertical lines, representing the body; the 6 lines represent the 6 continents/land masses of the world, and the array of skin tones meant to encompass all races.  At an angle from the upper right to lower left is a thinner band of the same 6 bars, representing an arm, coming to an apex in the upper right corner, to represent the armpit.

Near the center of the field, a 5 pointed star signifies the 5 senses (sight, hearing, taste, smell and touch).  The top point of the star points toward the armpit.  The red of the star represents the blood which flows within all armpit enthusiasts."




Well class, now that you know about our flag, are you ready to pledge allegiance?  Let's all place a hand behind our head, expose our underarms and get ready to pledge our devotion to pits!


By the way, I'm sure reciting the pledge while your mouth is planted deep in the hollow another guy's underarm is quite acceptable.


(Collage photos featuring 4 saluting studs and the little known Armpit Fetish banner, as well as the clipart were all found online.  For more fetish flag info visit: Gay Fetish Goth.)


ADDENDUM: Hey, Pit Pals!  I found a vendor on Etsy that currently sells the Armpit Fetish flag: Choose Your Fetish Wall Flag .  Please send photos if you buy one!



Lastly, I'd love for us to keep in touch!


Please follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.



Plus, to connect with me regularly through my social media sites, or send a tip via PayPalvisit my all-in-one link page on Willow@enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Just click on the yellow link.


#armpits #gay #armpitlover #pitlover #ArmpitLove #fetish #armpitfetish  #pits #axilla #axillas #underarms #sovaco #oxter #kilikili #underarms #hotguys #armpitflag #armpitfetishflag #EnriqueHenry #armpitblog

2 comments:

Tony said...

Well who knew?

Enrique Henry said...

Hey Bell Canyon Italian! I know, it was so surprising to me!

Sadly, I keep searching for armpit fetish flag t-shirts, key chains, or fridge magnets online to no avail. Guess I'll have to drive down to the nearest Hobby Lobby and buy the materials to create my own.