Friday, November 24, 2017

Page 45 - Open Up Your Arms To Me: A Poem


"Relax."

Open up your arms to me,
Raise 'em high.  Relax.
I wanna do something new for you,
Let me try.  Relax.

You may feel uneasy, you may think it queer,
Don't ask why.  Relax.
Want a new sensation, or a naughty thrill?
I'm your guy.  Relax.


---  A little ditty I wrote inspired by private conversations.


(The photo featuring models Mathieu Charneau and Matthew Zink was searched for and found online.  ---  It's hard work, but somebody has to do it.)


I'd love for us to keep in touch!  So, I invite you to my main 3 online platforms:

Follow my Armpit Lover blog, here on Blogger @Confessions Of An Armpit Lover . ---  Click the follow button on this page to keep up with the latest postings.

Enjoy more armpit entertainment on my Pinterest page @pinterest,com/enriquehenry100 .

You can also connect with me on Twitter @enriquehenry100 .

NOTE: Simply click on the yellow links to get you to the sites.



Feel free to leave a comment below or share a memory.

No comments: